Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

Heretic 2 unpack is impossible

For discussions based on Windows games

Heretic 2 unpack is impossible

Postby Chris82 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Heretic 2 unpack is impossible, bin and cue, he does not, matching cue not found or so. Normally I am the absolute deamon tools master, but that is simply impossible for me. Synonymous with winiso the file does not convert.

Hexen 2 with DGVoodoo2 ist Hit, play since yesterday.

All what you see without Mod, all the Original setup all in 1280x1024 or 960, mutch with nv inspector.

Chris82 3

Re: Heretic 2 unpack is impossible

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:18 pm

You should probably wait and see if others can help you before commenting that it isn't working. This is a upload from JaMbo, so my two cents says that this will work. Anywho, I'm downloading it and see for myself if I can get it up and running.

TheOmikronNomadSoul 6

Custom Title: I'm Just trying to "Lion" The Mood

Postby [WI] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Also versuchst du eine BIN+CUE zu öffnen? Die beiden Dateien müssen gleich heißen, wie z.B:
"Heretic2.BIN" und "Heretic2.CUE". Hast du sie auch entpackt?
EN: These two files have to have the same name (with different endings ofc) and have to be extracted first
^Also it worked for me flawlessly

[WI] 3

Postby Chris82 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Beide Entpackt, hast du meine Anwendungen gesehen, alles ein Kinderspiel, bis auf das hier.

Passende Cue nicht gefunden, auch wenn ich es mit winiso mach.

Ladet es euch einfach mal runter, dann werdet ihr es sehen das es nicht geht.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/ ... ic-ii-usa/

Both unpacked, you've seen my applications, everything a children's game, except for this one. Matching Cue not found, even if I do it with winiso. Just download it, then you will see it is not possible.

Chris82 3

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Okay I see the problem. The cue file isn't named like the extracted files. Open the CUE file with Notepad and on the first line rename it to this: FILE "dvn-her2.BIN" BINARY

Should mount the BIN from there so you are able to burn it.

Also to unpack it, use Winrar. It gave me lip with 7-zip, but Winrar extracted it just fine.

TheOmikronNomadSoul 6

Custom Title: I'm Just trying to "Lion" The Mood

Postby Chris82 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:37 pm

ty mouse

Chris82 3

Postby Chris82 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:16 pm

What do you have to do in the beginning exactly with the chicken in the training? My question would be generating the game's opponent infinite? I mean it, I go where I am, flatten the opponents, then I go away somewhere else, come back, and the opponents are back. Do you know what I mean exactly? If the opponent generates infinite, then it is not my game.

This game is unplayable with tastatur and mouse,

many keys work not when you set example Salto rechts of Mousebutton 3

you push it, nothing happends

Chris82 3

Postby [WI] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Download a Patch/Mod/Fix called "Hammer of Thyrion".
It fixes a lot of bugs and also ports the game to modern operating systems, and adds an OpenGL renderer, which also makes the game playable with high resolutions.
That should fix the problems you're having too :)

Just checked, opponents respawn when certain triggers are... triggered. When getting the mill key for example. But they shouldn't respawn all the time when loading the map

[WI] 3

Postby Chris82 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm

You mean, when I do this with the garbage bowl, in the first place were opponents, I have the first flattened, afterwards the were in the place again. So you mean when I have made everything flat in an area, wonders go, as tasks do, back again where I was first. That can be an opponent again. I am concerned about the infinite generation. I mean, where you put opponents flat, go somewhere else, back in the place, and the opponents are back then. Simply infinite generation, the opponent will come back infinitely. Mods I do not, everything I have, runs without mods. Habs patched to the latest version, patch of Activision.

Chris82 3

Postby Chris82 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

Witches 2 is like Real the game, which one also kaputt, it is not generated infinitely. Once broken, away forever. Since Heretic 2, no game ever came to these qualities. Since Heretic 2, only garbage in this genre has been on the market. Rolling games have always been an opponent infinity. Applications that generate Infinity opponents or objects, I do not fundamentally. There are also various shooters that generate infinite enemies. All my applications do not. Rolling games are full of details today but have 0 Moutivation Until 2 days ago I would not have ever thought again to make an RPG. Witches 2 and Heretic 2 fill me all. Games that I knew many years ago only of hearing.

Chris82 3

Return to Windows Games