Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

SUPER rpg tengai makyou zero in ENGLISH...But----

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

SUPER rpg tengai makyou zero in ENGLISH...But----

Postby FlarePhoenix » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:34 am

Also known as Far east of Eden(but don't call it that) series, this one requires either high end snes emulator or gfx pack to play. If you check snes9x graphic menu, you will see this game there(along with star ocean and street fighter alpha 2). As to where get the pack, I don't know, but higan and snes 1.54 might let you play without it, but again I don't know. Never played it, but will later tonight.

Patch

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3243/

Game

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/oth ... kyou-zero/

As always, DON'T post patched room here(or anywhere), don't post rom and patch here together. Also read the readme before doing anything.

I'm serious, do NOT upload the patched room. This translator did some great games, and want him to continue, and we don't want him to quit. If you want to play the game you have to do it yourself (or secretly get it from someone) or ask him directly first.

FlarePhoenix 8

Re: SUPER rpg tengai makyou zero in ENGLISH...But----

Postby UnholyArceus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:05 am

i don't get why would be pissed if they post patched roms... but then again who knows...

this is what needs to happen to gamestop.
UnholyArceus 9

Custom Title: i'm getting mugged by gamestop.

Postby FlarePhoenix » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:39 am

UnholyArceus wrote:i don't get why would be pissed if they post patched roms... but then again who knows...

Welllllllllll, it's mostly legal issues. Best example, in news lately, two "parties" are being sued for hacking a game to cheat.....on copyright infringement. So if not combined, it not violating the law, so prepatch is bad. Second is they created it, entitling them to the same protection.... You know , legal jargon and all that. And yes some teams has quit cause of people actually SELLING their work on eBay prepatched reproductions. You really don't want that kind of attention (*cough am2r *cough).

Anywho, yeah playing this game patch is very very difficult. While you can play this raw, but apparently that damn .xml is giving me $#it trying to play it. Sigh

FlarePhoenix 8

Postby FlarePhoenix » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:43 am

Ok I found a snes9x emulator that actually plays this patch. I wish I could upload it, but I can't sign up to fd....well maybe someone could help me with that. Pm if you can help.

FlarePhoenix 8

Postby UnholyArceus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:59 pm

FlarePhoenix wrote:Ok I found a snes9x emulator that actually plays this patch. I wish I could upload it, but I can't sign up to fd....well maybe someone could help me with that. Pm if you can help.

i can help just PM the rom i got a FD account.

this is what needs to happen to gamestop.
UnholyArceus 9

Custom Title: i'm getting mugged by gamestop.

Return to General Gaming Chat