Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

X360 Dual gaming possible?

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

X360 Dual gaming possible?

Postby kennethk » Sat May 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Theres two monitors sitting here with both RCA and DVI inputs and I'm thinking if I get a DVI to Hdmi adapter on one of the monitors and use Video Input on the others I could have Dual Monitor display for my 360? Not too sure if that's possible or maybe I can buy a converter box that has x2 output?

Would be awesome but doubt its doable.

A question isn't stupid if you haven't heard the answer to that question yet.

kennethk 13

Custom Title: Why slay an xbox when you can pimp it?

Re: X360 Dual gaming possible?

Postby The_Codstr » Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

You can only use one output on a 360, if you would like high definition on both screens then you might as well get a HDMI/DVI/VGA splitter (The 360's RGB/HDMI signal should have enough beef to substand the current draw, although probably wouldn't go any higher than 3 for HDMI otherwise you might start to have quality loss)

Loyal iSOZONE member since March 2008
The_Codstr 6

Custom Title: Ex isozone moderator, current isozone funny geezah

Postby Soonjai » Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 pm

As far as I know that isn´t possible. However the Forza games support a 3-Monitor Setup, but to do that you need 3 Monitors (Obvious), 3 Copies of the Forza version you want to play, 3 Consoles and you need to hook them together via LAN, even Forza 1 on the original XBox Supports that as far as I know.

Soonjai 5

Custom Title: I can make myself a King?

Postby kennethk » Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

The_Codstr wrote:You can only use one output on a 360, if you would like high definition on both screens then you might as well get a HDMI/DVI/VGA splitter (The 360's RGB/HDMI signal should have enough beef to substand the current draw, although probably wouldn't go any higher than 3 for HDMI otherwise you might start to have quality loss)

Pretty sure both have HiDef so I could grab a Xbox360 VGA cord then find a vga splitter cord and should get displays?

A question isn't stupid if you haven't heard the answer to that question yet.

kennethk 13

Custom Title: Why slay an xbox when you can pimp it?

Return to General Gaming Chat