Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Looking For a Wii

Trade, Sell or Buy Games and Consoles from other members of the Community.

Looking For a Wii

Postby SlimeCounty » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:54 am

Looking for a Wii, only need one remote, GameCube controller an absolute plu$. Obviously I want all cords and sensor as well. Looking for a <$50 price range but negotiable depending on what's included obviously. Can pay by PayPal. I've been a member of this site for quite a while, but haven't been active whatsoever in a while so take it as you will. I've made plenty of purchases/trades here successfully and would like to deal with someone else who has as well. Shipping would be to Wisconsin US. Don't pm, just post please. Thanks.

P.S. if you happen to have Super Monkey Ball 1,2, or both for GameCube as well, I'll pay well for the whole setup.

SlimeCounty 5

Custom Title: I am a god and I eat mountains.

Re: Looking For a Wii

Postby metroid » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:00 am

Sorry, I am not trying to take away from your post or anything but did you not have good luck finding anything on eBay or is it that you'd just prefer to buy from someone on here? :)

metroid 3

Custom Title: The last Metroid is in captivity.

Postby UnholyArceus » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 pm

i know gamestop's around my area have a bunch of wii's. why don't you check a gamestop for it or flea market's etc...

i got rage in Real Life!!
UnholyArceus 13

Postby duwen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:28 pm

A little more advice, to hopefully save you some money - the Wii can be easily softmodded, allowing for running 'backups' of not only Wii games but also Gamecube games too.

My...
Spoiler:
Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP, NDS,
3DS & N3DS XL, PS Vita

Consoles:
Master System, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, SNES Mini/Jr, Neo-Geo CD, Playstation,
Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Gamecube (w/ Gameboy Player), Wii, Playstation 3,
Xbox 360, Wii U, Playstation 4 Pro

Computers:
48k Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore Amiga A1200, Win PC

Other:
Pandoras Box 4S+, Android devices
duwen 4

Custom Title: 絶対領域

Postby Jumbotron666 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:46 pm

SlimeCounty wrote: 

Successfully Traded with Yungstar, mightysubzero and Anthony817

You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
Jumbotron666 9

Custom Title: Ban me.

Postby anshulrana » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

You can use a wii emulator too.

anshulrana Newbie

Postby SlimeCounty » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:58 pm

metroid wrote:Sorry, I am not trying to take away from your post or anything but did you not have good luck finding anything on eBay or is it that you'd just prefer to buy from someone on here? :)

Everything I saw on eBay was a bit overpriced and I'm specifically buying the Wii so a friend and I can get down on some Super Monkey Ball, it's their fav game from childhood.

I'm well aware that I can modify the Wii and just dump GameCube iso's onto a drive but I thought finding actual copies would make for a better gift. I came here because I figured it was my best shot at getting everything I'm looking for all in one.

UnholyArceus wrote:i know gamestop's around my area have a bunch of wii's. why don't you check a gamestop for it or flea market's etc...

I'm kinda in the middle of nowhere right now. Not a GameStop for about an hour and my work schedule is a bit hectic. Flea markets up here don't have shit for gaming unfortunately.

duwen wrote:...the Wii can be easily softmodded, allowing for running 'backups' of not only Wii games but also Gamecube games too.

Yes sir, I've been collecting and modifying consoles for quite a while. Had to purge my collection last year when I lost my job. Appreciate the sound advice tho!

Jumbotron666 wrote:
SlimeCounty wrote: 

Wazzzzaaaaaaa
Bet you don't get too many of us orange folks around here anymore, huh?

SlimeCounty 5

Postby XamX » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:29 pm

I don't think it's a problem finding a Wii for less than 20 $/€ and once you have that you just need a SD card and a GameCube controller if you like and you're done - Alltough I like to play on PC via Dolphin way more (to play it with a real Wiimote all you need is a plug-n-play Dolphin-Bar you can buy from Amazon for 17-19 $/€).

XamX 6

Postby ryder4life » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 pm

Well I have 3 wiis when I'm off Tom I'll make sure everything works including the GameCube ports. Only booted the one I just got once. And fudge 50 if everything checka out u can have it for what I paid plus shipping. I paid 13 for it.

ryder4life 8

Custom Title: Gamecube Preserver

Postby metroid » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:41 pm

ryder4life wrote:Well I have 3 wiis when I'm off Tom I'll make sure everything works including the GameCube ports. Only booted the one I just got once. And fudge 50 if everything checka out u can have it for what I paid plus shipping. I paid 13 for it.

Thats awesome of you, wish I could get this deal. :lovetiz:

metroid 3

Postby SlimeCounty » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:15 am

ryder4life wrote:Well I have 3 wiis when I'm off Tom I'll make sure everything works including the GameCube ports. Only booted the one I just got once. And fudge 50 if everything checka out u can have it for what I paid plus shipping. I paid 13 for it.

That's super nice man, much appreciated. Let me know.

SlimeCounty 5

Postby metroid » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 pm

@ryder4life - any update on this? :lovetiz:

metroid 3

Return to Trade / Sell / Buy