Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Retro Freak

Emulation Chat For Dreamcast and PC

Retro Freak

Postby monster597 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:34 am

I just got my retro freak through the post.. Its all set up and updated and ready to go (by the way the retro freak is awesome and highly recommended).

I have put all my ever drive packs (roms only) onto a 200gb sd card for use with my retro freak which I was able to find ready to go here in this amazing website. In doing so I found an issue with the retro freak in the way in which it loads the roms.

Basically everdrives have a useful UI which lets you navigate your rooms by folders/directories, this however is ignored by the retro freak and instead attempts to load everything on the sd card in one go which means that if you have around 4,000 roms accross all systems like me then it meas that the retro freak takes a long time to scan through the sd card and all the roms...

Hopefully retro freak come up with an update to allow the use of folder, but until then has anyone had the same problem and/or know of any workarounds?

Secondly are there any rom packs specifically for the retro freak here (reduced roms)? I was only able to find packs for the everdrive

Thanks

monster597 Newbie

Return to Emulation