Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Emulation Station (All Ready Configed & Ready To Play)

Emulation Chat For Dreamcast and PC

Emulation Station (All Ready Configed & Ready To Play)

Postby THAVICIOUS1 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:43 am

Hi guys, hope you all had a great weekend, funny it's almost the weekend again xD But anyway.
Does this site or any other site such as a torrent site, have already Emulation Station programs already setup up with games that are ready to play? It sucks i really love the interface and everything about it, i was wondering if one exists on the Internet, ready to just download and play?
Mainly separate consoles, i really want an SNES Emulation Station Pack with every single SNES game that's installed on to the emulationstation app itself for Windows 7/10? Sorry i hope i am not being a pest around here,i just want something quick so i can use my old notebook connected to my TV, via DVI cable (i think thats what its called which makes a tv a big computer monitor) playing retro games on to the notebook, viewing from the TV. Already have an 3.5mm male to male cable around the house somewhere if i cannot find it... simply no big deal could always purchase one of those cables via online E-stores.

Thanks again sorry if i caused any trouble....

THAVICIOUS1 2

Re: Emulation Station (All Ready Configed & Ready To Play)

Postby sasapinjic » Wed May 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Not sure will this will help you , but if you have PS2 use this :

http://theisozone.com/downloads/playsta ... 0-part-12/

and this :

http://theisozone.com/downloads/playsta ... 0-part-22/

( download both parts to have complete ISO ) .

It is a 5 system emulator for PS2 with lots of games , it emulates fairly well . ;)

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby wakinafuf » Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm

there is a program called MESS (similar to MAME) but built to support almost every console/old computer in existence. to make it work you need the bios and the roms of each machine. i never used the stuff myself, but maybe it could respond to what you're lookin for.

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby dadtro » Wed May 03, 2017 12:57 pm

There are loads of pre-built images available if you fancy buying a Raspberry Pi and a big memory card? :)

dadtro Newbie

Postby Thelonewolf » Wed May 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Get a pi 3 with a128gb msd card and download the pre-made images out there (just google it). Otherwise use Ubuntu (linux) on the pc for it. There is no windows/mac version out there afaik.

Thelonewolf 4

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Note : MAME and MESS are now the SAME Program. Both emulators got merged months n months ago...

MESS side of the emulator takes a little reading up on how to run games but nothing too complex.
Arcade side, you need just the ROMS/BIOS and SOUND files to run with the emulator.

Varettaja, just uploaded the COMPLETE ROM SET for MAME/MESS 0.185. It's 120gig to download....

ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Postby wakinafuf » Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 pm

ZX : whops... i didn't noted that MESS and MAME were now merged into the same entity. my bad :roll:

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:03 pm

MAMEWORLD.info < for all the latest on MAME/MESS including links to PORTS for other OS's
MAMEDEV.org < The official MAME/MESS Site

ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Postby RetroLiving » Wed May 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Emulation is part of life a agree

RetroLiving 2

Postby varettaja » Wed May 03, 2017 5:01 pm

RetroLiving wrote:Emulation is part of life a agree

I can say that it is not the part of life, but it will help keeping the retro-gaming alive.

My uploads. . Do now sent me a PM to help to get those working, use the forum.
varettaja 9

Custom Title: God only knows

Postby tweekers237 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:16 pm

this thread is conducive to my interests. I'm trying to set up ( another ) RPi3 this time I'm gonna use LAKKA. The purpose of this is to be my "GAMER" rig. Basically I'm going to load the hell out of it with 8 and 16 bit games. Ive tried to download ROM Packs before and I was not successful.

Between RetroPie, RecalBox and now Lakka...I'm trying to find that one OVERALL system that covers all ROMS, Bluetooth and RetroAchievements.

Sorry to derail.

Just an Analog dude livin in a Digital world...
tweekers237 3

Custom Title: allergic to air

Postby dadtro » Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 pm

tweekers237 wrote:Between RetroPie, RecalBox and now Lakka...I'm trying to find that one OVERALL system that covers all ROMS, Bluetooth and RetroAchievements.

I've been going through the same phase this month... RecalBox *should* be an easy winner, but I keep coming back to an Emulation Station / Attract Mode combo, running Motion Blue 4...

What went wrong with your earlier attempts of of interest?

dadtro Newbie

Postby THAVICIOUS1 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Wow hello guys g'day to you all i really appreciate you all helping me, and i may just keep in mind what you all said about Arcade/MAME emulation, will try out the other front ends. But i was only looking for an already created modified, Emulation Station, just mainly for 16-bit gaming, and maybe a little portable gaming Roms, etc you know GBA, GBC things such as that relevance. And oh yeah the "RetroPi" peripheral, I'd love to buy one a point in time. Appreciate those i'll take those as recommendation on future purposes, But it was my mistake, i just knew some torrent sites would of had an Emulation Station, full download with SNES, GENS, NES or other consoles from late '80s & early '90s. And again i appreciate everything guys for taking out the time to help me out/understand.

THAVICIOUS1 2

Postby Kadiusdar » Thu May 04, 2017 1:54 am

tweekers237 wrote:this thread is conducive to my interests. I'm trying to set up ( another ) RPi3 this time I'm gonna use LAKKA. The purpose of this is to be my "GAMER" rig. Basically I'm going to load the hell out of it with 8 and 16 bit games. Ive tried to download ROM Packs before and I was not successful.

Between RetroPie, RecalBox and now Lakka...I'm trying to find that one OVERALL system that covers all ROMS, Bluetooth and RetroAchievements.

Sorry to derail.

Look up what version of Pi your using and then look online to find out what version of MAME its running. Then google for a rom pack for that MAME version and your good. Now, not all of those will play, but the majority will work.

Systems I Own, and Trades I've Completed
Spoiler:
Systems:
    PS1
    PS1 - MM3 Chipped
    PS2 - FMCB
    PS3
    PS4
    PSP 3001
    Atari 2600
    Genesis (Firecore)
    Genesis (Model 2)
    Dreamcast
    Saturn
    NES
    Super NES
    N64
    Gamecube - Purple
    Gameboy Player w/ Disc
    3DS - R shoulder button not working
    DS
    Wii
    X-Box - Not Working
    X-Box
    X-Box 360

Trades:
    Bought
    gamefreaktothemax- 10/10
    catch_2030 - 10/10
    Dashey10 - 10/10
    WARE-WOLF - 10/10
    comradesnarky - 10/10
    Sold
    u9ly - 10/10

My Youtube | My Uploads

Kadiusdar 7

Custom Title: Retro Geek and RPG Freak

Postby ransom » Thu May 04, 2017 8:56 am

Currently Making a emulation station launcher for Amiga games!! Its working well

ransom Newbie

Postby dadtro » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

Yeah - EM is a pretty amazing piece of software... The only thing I've found it can't do is ZX81 emulation, but I felt in context I'd let that slip :p

dadtro Newbie

Return to Emulation