Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Coinops 8 Standalone

Having hardware or Software issues with your Xbox console? Ask our experts here!

Coinops 8 Standalone

Postby Mute » Sun May 27, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi, I got coinops 8 standalone and i do not understand how to use it..i want to be able to put on my own collection of games and play...I tried to look online and i have come up with no real guide on how to setup and use the standalone verison...I did see that some roms are included and tried to ftp it to my xbox, but the app just keeps scanning folders and not display and actual games...Can someone show how this is done..Thank you

I feel like some people would rather "socially network" and potentially get the wrong answer slowly, rather than just use google and get the right answer immediately.
Mute 5

Re: Coinops 8 Standalone

Postby Berzerk » Mon May 28, 2018 1:20 am

Never dabbled with stand alone I just stick with massive room for more games with less bling. Since I can not give the link to the torrent site just google CoinOps forum and it should start to get you in the right direction to get packs for it.

Berzerk 6

Custom Title: Go home and play with your Amiibos

Postby catch_2030 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:59 am

Have a look in the readme folder. The games and everything have to be named in a certain way as well as a certain folder structure.

"Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon."
~E.M. Forster~

TIZ Legal Notice

Please report requests that have been filled!
catch_2030 Moderator

Custom Title: Can't stump the Trump!

Postby kittyflin » Mon May 28, 2018 7:47 pm

you should have a read me folder,whem you've added the games as names show,and in the appropriate folders start coinops,and then press either white or black button or start cany remember which as haven't used for a while,you should then see an option to scan or rescan,do so

kittyflin 5

Return to Troubleshooting