Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

[Request] Efteling Tycoon

Requests for Windows (Pre-2006) and DOS titles
Forum rules
If your request has been filled, remember to update your topic to include [FILLED] in the title.

[Request] Efteling Tycoon

Postby Sabkahn » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am

First off: I do know that this one is from 2008 and therefore against the rules, I link to a working download via PM would be all that I need, a public upload isn´t what I´m asking for. Please delete this request if it isn´t OK for the Mods.

Efteling Tycoon is a fairly obscure Theme Park Manager that was to my knowledge only ever released in the Netherlands and maybe Belgium and I wouldn´t be too surprised if the Efteling Theme Park was the only place that really sold this. Because it didn´t see a widespread release it is fairly hard to come by and I couldn´t even find copies for sale on the NL and BE versions of Amazon and eBay. All I could find while trying to track down a Download is a dead torrent from 7 or 8 years ago and Efteling related Scenery Packs for RCT 3. Can anyone provide me with a Link to a working Download for this? I would even be willing to buy a legit copy from someone if he or she has it for sale.

Sabkahn 4

Return to PC Requests