Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Postby Superlativeguy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi all,

So I bought Panzer Dragoon Saga when I was like 10... recently I went to go play it again and I realized that at some point when my parents moved I lost disk 2. I saw that there is a copy of the game here on this site by darkwater. I was just wondering if anyone has burned it to a CD for use on their Saturn? If so, any helpful advice/walkthroughs for someone who has never done it before? :)

Thanks!

Superlativeguy Newbie

Re: Panzer Dragoon Saga

Postby digipimp75 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:48 pm

You need a modchip to be able to play burned games on the Saturn.

digipimp75 3

Postby itsonlyleggy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Burning the game itself is simples. Download imgburn, use default settings, set speed to 16x and press go :D Running a burnt CD on a Saturn is a little trickier.

You need a Modchip OR PseudoSaturn flashed to an Action Replay Cart (search for it in or download pages) to get past the Saturn's copy protection.

Still, it's better than trying to find an official replacement disk. Hashtag crazyprices :lol:

I bought a copy in excellent condition back in February.... it was my last act as a single man and it felt GREAT!

My current systems
Spoiler:
Red 360 Elite
Phat PS3 CFW/1TB External/300gb Internal
Crystal Xbox Hardmod 500gb HDD
PS2 FMCB 500gb HDD, Samsung GearVR
Saturn - multi region/modchip/50 60hz
Clear Green N64, NES, SNES, Master System all W/Everdrive,
Amiga 600 modded, Spectrum 48k, Ouya
PS1 chipped. Gamecube Chipped.
CD32, Dreamcast, Atari 2600, Xbox One, White PS4,
PCEngine Core Grafx2 Megadrive/Mega CD, Vectrex, 3DO,
Amstrad 464, Wii Softmod
My gaming blog. Modern, retro and everything else. Please be a part of it! http://www.loaderror.co.uk

Latest Post - 2017 Updat ft. Megadrive!
itsonlyleggy 7

Custom Title: Barry Burton is my hero!

Postby VoodooVincent » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Grab an Action Replay for around $30, install Pseudo Saturn, then you can play burned games.

Just beware that the swap method to install Pseudo Saturn can be very temperamental. I wasn't having much luck w/ the swap method until I used Sonic 3D Blast. You will need to have a legitimate game. Other games may work, however I tried quite a few before getting it to work w/ Sonic 3D Blast. Perhaps it was all luck & I had perfect timing w/ the Sonic 3D Blast swap and it had nothing to do w. the game I was using. Don't give up if it doesn't work a bunch of times, you'll eventually get it. Watch a Youtube video on how to do it.

We won, maggle! #MAGA
VoodooVincent 6

Postby Superlativeguy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 am

Hmm. Okay. Thanks for the advice all! I'll check that all out and see if I have any other questions! I'm also going to my parents house for the holidays... so I'm going to go searching through every jewel case I can find. *fingers crossed*

Superlativeguy Newbie

Return to Sega Saturn