Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adventu

If you're having hardware, software or emulation issues with your PlayStation, ask our experts here!

can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adventu

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 am

can someone upload a working copy of Muppet Monster Adventure i tryed all dowload and emulator even a burn disc but ever-time i talk to a character it freezes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Btvyj7 ... e=youtu.be
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:
Spoiler:
[url]/2[/url]

i tried it bro but for some reason they all do it i think i will buy the game and then dump it on here
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Unlikely it is the ISO because they have been tested by others.
Play the ISO in a working emulator... what happens...?
When you burn the ISO to CD make sure you "verify" it ,
do all that and you can be sure the cd is not the problem.

it has already been dumped on here by ZX
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:17 pm

We have 3 different versions of it. The REDUMP one here shouldn't have issues especially if its a 1:1 image of the original copy. Ill try it later using mednafen see if I have any issues.


Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:
Spoiler:
[url]/2[/url]


Pretty sure there's a rule regarding linking games from other sites.
  • 0

User avatar
TheOmikronNomadSoul 7
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Behind The Fairy Fountain
Custom Title: I'm Just trying to "Lion" The Mood
Reputation: 12320

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Pretty sure there's a rule regarding linking games from other sites.[/quote]



I thought so possibly please delete my post, thanks. Can't edit it any more
Technically it's not a link to the game only the M named ones tho =p
but aw man you guys have quoted me repeating the link... doh
delete whole thread LOL
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Don't panic, just don't do it again
  • 0

Image
User avatar
ZX81v2 Moderator
 
Posts: 8639
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floating in Space
Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r
Reputation: 57596

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:33 pm

TheOmikronNomadSoul wrote:We have 3 different versions of it. The REDUMP one here shouldn't have issues especially if its a 1:1 image of the original copy. Ill try it later using mednafen see if I have any issues.


Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:
Spoiler:
[url]/2[/url]


Pretty sure there's a rule regarding linking games from other sites.

OK BRO PLZ DO TEST IT AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I TRIED ALL DOWLOADS
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:Unlikely it is the ISO because they have been tested by others.
Play the ISO in a working emulator... what happens...?
When you burn the ISO to CD make sure you "verify" it ,
do all that and you can be sure the cd is not the problem.

it has already been dumped on here by ZX

I TESTED IT ON ePSXe AND IT WORK BUT IT FREEZES I TRIED verify IT AND DIFFERENT SPEEDS AND NOTHING THE SAME THING HAPPENS
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 pm

ZX81v2 wrote:Don't panic, just don't do it again

Image
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

The NTSC Version uploaded by myself is a true 1 to 1 image - NO ERR0R's -
Could be a couple of things causing issues.

Chip
CD Media
Anti-Copy Protection (Spyro)
Laser
  • 0

Image
User avatar
ZX81v2 Moderator
 
Posts: 8639
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floating in Space
Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r
Reputation: 57596

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm

kingfrog wrote:I TESTED IT ON ePSXe AND IT WORK BUT IT FREEZES I TRIED verify IT AND DIFFERENT SPEEDS AND NOTHING THE SAME THING HAPPENS


check epsxe compatibility list
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm guessing laser... is the game even anti-mod? edit- no it is not

my second guess is chip

where did you get the ISO? and did it verify correctly?

This guy really want to play this muppet game LOL
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:
kingfrog wrote:I TESTED IT ON ePSXe AND IT WORK BUT IT FREEZES I TRIED verify IT AND DIFFERENT SPEEDS AND NOTHING THE SAME THING HAPPENS


check epsxe compatibility list

YA ITS ON THERE LIST AS WORKING
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:06 pm

ZX81v2 wrote:The NTSC Version uploaded by myself is a true 1 to 1 image - NO ERR0R's -
Could be a couple of things causing issues.

Chip
CD Media
Anti-Copy Protection (Spyro)
Laser

BUT IT DOSE THE SAME ON THE EMULATOR EVEN ON pcsxr
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:I'm guessing laser... is the game even anti-mod? edit- no it is not

my second guess is chip

where did you get the ISO? and did it verify correctly?

This guy really want to play this muppet game LOL

HELL YA BRO I LOVE THE MUPPETS AND THE CHIP RUN ALL THE OTHER GAME OK THE LASER IS GOOD ALL GAMES WORK BUT THIS ON AT THAT ONE PART YOU JUST STAY AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU PUSH NOTHING HAPPENS I DOWNLOADED FROM HERE AND OTHER SIDE AND THEY ALL DO THE SAME
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 pm

I will dl and try it epsxe

so hey all are u using firefox esr and downthemall?
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:28 pm

So,

You must push DOWN on the controller and then x to exit a conversation.
Burn the BIN/CUE with the CUE file selected.

kind of a trippy game
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:So,

You must push DOWN on the controller and then x to exit a conversation.
Burn the BIN/CUE with the CUE file selected.

kind of a trippy game

dose not work
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby kingfrog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:So,

You must push DOWN on the controller and then x to exit a conversation.
Burn the BIN/CUE with the CUE file selected.

kind of a trippy game

check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM3LYsseRU8
  • 0

User avatar
kingfrog 2
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
Reputation: 20

Re: can someone upload a working copy of muppet monster adv

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:56 pm

You must push DOWN on the directional pad to continue the conversation---
the direction down on the d-pad

Image

the blue one
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Next

Return to Troubleshooting



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests



Home | Legal Notice | DMCA Policy | DMCA File Removal Center | Contact