Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

What's up?

What's up?

Postby Jaydee111 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

I'm at the withdrawal clinic and my health is a little bit better...I will be here about one week. Then I'll be came back with a full power and healed or I hope so.

I want to thank you all the support that you have gave me. I will never ever learn, but maybe this time.

There is a quite boring, but I will try to be hang around with you guys. I have sleep a lot and tried to eat something. I hope that I will be back in a good mood on a next month.

Jaydee111 2

Re: What's up?

Postby CBThatGuy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Good luck. I've had similar struggles in the past and wish you all the best.

Atari 2600
NES, SNES (Everdrive), SupaBoy, Wii (softmod), WiiU
Sega Nomad, Genesis (Everdrive), Dreamcast
Playstation 1 (chipped), 2 (HDLoader), 3 & 4
Xbox (Xecuter 3), Xbox 360 (drive mod)
Game Boy Color, PSP (CFW), PSTV, & DS (Acekard2i), 3DS (modded)
Turbografx 16 (Everdrive)
CBThatGuy 4

Postby BBrown » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Prayers for you bro , good luck stay strong.

BBrown 2

Postby seznam88888888 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Good luck my friend, but please promise me that you will never get back to it. ;)

seznam88888888 4

Postby Katom1096 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:38 pm

We are always here for you and good luck and don't give up.

Katom1096 4

Custom Title: Retro Games Rock! I originally joined 1-29 2012

Postby Bakkies » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Wish you all the best, be strong and good luck :)

Bakkies 3

Postby pirate_tar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm

I wish I could say all is well with me, but I can not. My girlfriend has a new boy friend, rejecting me, and I haven't taken it very well. In fact I raced my auto down the street as fast as it would go, carelessly, knowing better, but two years of my life are now gone, even though medically I'm much better, my choice of women is still based on me being STUPID.
------
I got very mad, when she told me (in a story),that she was now with him. I guess she tried to let me down slowly, but I knew something was up, three months ago, when I no longer could find her in town, she didn't show up at the post office, bank, or stores like she had, daily for three years,oops. :x
------
He moved in with her, that's what had changed! :x
-----
When will I ever learn, NOT TO FALL IN LOVE ! :?

Edited,

In 2004 I beat a heart attack.
---
In 2014 Gall Bladder surgery.
In 2014 I had a blood clot in my lungs, 5 days at hospital
---
In 2015 I walked out of the hospital after surgery, blood clot in my whole left leg, and lungs,10 days there. (6 others , that had the same thing , but went to the morgue instead.
---
2016 My Doctor gave me Pradaxa (blood thinner), I became a zombie, my arms would not work, my joints would scream all day and night, pain meds did not work at all , they said it was just in my head, but if I couldv'e I would have blown the place up. I screamed a lot, i year of total misery, I wanted to die, I called out to God to die, I had had enough! I went through HELL, I lost all strength, and moaned much. BUT somehow I made it, I found my life again, I called out to Jesus, and HE gave me strength to go on, and after along time, I started to recover, one step at a time. :shock:
----
I NEVER thought I would live much longer, the pain was too great, but I did pull through.
----
Just when I could not take it anymore, things changed, just as I was looking for a way to die, I found HOPE came to ME! Doctors DID NOTHING, but God came through when I HAD Given UP.
Put your hope in Him!

Last edited by eugenerobinhood1 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 2 posts.
pirate_tar 6

Postby Tingler42DD69 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Good luck and see you when you get out! We all love you here, so you best get well...permanently!!
;)

Edited,

pirate_tar wrote:I wish I could say all is well with me, but I can not. My girlfriend has a new boy friend, rejecting me, and I haven't taken it very well. In fact I raced my auto down the street as fast as it would go, carelessly, knowing better, but two years of my life are now gone, even though medically I'm much better, my choice of women is still based on me being STUPID.
------
I got very mad, when she told me (in a story),that she was now with him. I guess she tried to let me down slowly, but I knew something was up, three months ago, when I no longer could find her in town, she didn't show up at the post office, bank, or stores like she had, daily for three years,oops. :x
------
-----

Hang in there, friend! Many of us, myself included, have been in the similar situation at least once in our lives. It was only when I stopped trying so damn hard to be accepted and find "miss right" that I finally did meet her and we have now been together for 30 years! I too, like you, suffer with health issues...bad chronic pain from them...so I hear ya' Even though times have been REALLY tough for my wife and I, she is what holds me together. I am sure that YOU too will eventually find your "miss right!" It is perhaps better that what happened to you happened sooner than later...say after you already married her! I know that it HURTS LIKE HELL, but you WILL bounce back as you have bounced back from all of your other bad times. And yes...prayers can sure help. Just don't give up on love completely. It will come when you least expect it, just like I learned. Stay well!! ;) ;) :D :D

Last edited by eugenerobinhood1 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 2 posts.
Tingler42DD69 4

Postby FlarePhoenix » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:10 am

To good health.

FlarePhoenix 9

Postby zombiegauze » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 am

pirate_tar wrote:I wish I could say all is well with me, but I can not. My girlfriend has a new boy friend, rejecting me, and I haven't taken it very well. In fact I raced my auto down the street as fast as it would go, carelessly, knowing better, but two years of my life are now gone, even though medically I'm much better, my choice of women is still based on me being STUPID.
------
------
-----

Edited,

In 2004 I beat a heart attack.
---
In 2014 Gall Bladder surgery.
In 2014 I had a blood clot in my lungs, 5 days at hospital
---
In 2015 I walked out of the hospital after surgery, blood clot in my whole left leg, and lungs,10 days there. (6 others , that had the same thing , but went to the morgue instead.
---
2016 My Doctor gave me Pradaxa (blood thinner), I became a zombie, my arms would not work, my joints would scream all day and night, pain meds did not work at all , they said it was just in my head, but if I couldv'e I would have blown the place up. I screamed a lot, i year of total misery, I wanted to die, I called out to God to die, I had had enough! I went through HELL, I lost all strength, and moaned much. BUT somehow I made it, I found my life again, I called out to Jesus, and HE gave me strength to go on, and after along time, I started to recover, one step at a time. :shock:
----
I NEVER thought I would live much longer, the pain was too great, but I did pull through.
----
Just when I could not take it anymore, things changed, just as I was looking for a way to die, I found HOPE came to ME! Doctors DID NOTHING, but God came through when I HAD Given UP.
Put your hope in Him!

Wow!!! Hell of a story Pirate! So glad you made it through and didn't end up with Davey Jones

I SELL MODDED XBOX'S with 2TB/3TB Hard Drives and over 30,000+ Arcade/Console Games, including 400+ Xbox Games

If you are INTERESTED in BUYING a MODDED Xbox from me, Please send me a private message (PM) or visit the (Marketplace here) and see what I have or ZOMBIEGAUZE@YAHOO.COM

Each 2TB/3TB Xbox includes CoinOps 8 w/ 12,000+ Games, Premium/Ninja Massive, Custom Cases and much more...

See My Seller Feedback here
My Uploads
zombiegauze 8

Custom Title: I ❤ Retro Gaming

Postby Night-Spider » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:40 am

Stay strong V and I hope you will be better with health!
God bless!

Night-Spider 5

Custom Title: Back to the 80's!

Return to General Chat