Marketplace

I dont know how to put Iso's together!

I dont know how to put Iso's together!

Postby MrRhysicles » Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Any help?
I dont know how to put iso's together.

~Rhysicles

MrRhysicles Newbie

Re: I dont know how to put Iso's together!

Postby amiga1200 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

hello to you too!!
your question is vague....
if you mean "how can i get an ISO out of a split archive"???
using 7z, right click on the first archive part, in the same directory (name.7z.001/name.7z.002) "001" and select "extract here" and the rest should handle itself....
good luck!!!

ImageImageImage
dc HKT-3020 r.0 LTD EDIT, atreyu187 3D bios vmu spoof. ps2 SCPH-30003 R jinn fmcb v1.8c, vash32 fhdb a4. ps3 chunky PS3ITA v3.55. xbx SPPV sid v5.11 unleashx. wii bannerbomb v4.2 HBC, wode optical spoof. psp 1000 5.50 GEN-D3. nds NTR-001, M3DSreal, TTDS, R4 mcsd spoof. gba-sp AGS-001, gba AGB-001, supercard sd spoof. n64 NUS-001-UKV-1, 4m expanded (still waiting for my ED). 360j RGH coolrunner (FSD vx.x? i'm rotting away here..brb!)
CBM...LEADING BY EXAMPLE! Image Image
amiga1200 13

Location: AMIGA ROM Operating System and Libraries 1985-1993 Commodore, Inc.
Custom Title: XMAS is good for keeping SHEEPLE distracted!

Postby Zero » Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

What Amiga said. On the other hand, if you mean that you don't know how to create an ISO from one of your games, you'll need a software ripper. Depending on the protection level on the game or whatever it is, you'll need something alone the lines of ImgBurn, Alcohol 120%, Nero, or other similar software.

Again, as Amiga said... Good luck. :)

Image                                          Image                                         Image
I started and maintain a Super Nintendo Soundtracks Thread! I have an extensive list of soundtracks to upload. Any requests? PM me or leave a reply in the thread!
Zero 4

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Due to the upload limit on files being set at 1.8GB we chop our files into 1.7GB parts.

Not only does this (compression) help break files down into the proper size file limit for the server it also allows the overall size of the file to be smaller.

Say you download a PS2 game and the ISO is 3.4GB I've seen them compress to under 2GB that saves you from wasting time downloading an extra 1.4GB over some dummy files used to pack the game to CD/DVD so it reads faster in the CD/DVD based systems (games read faster on the outer tracks of a DVD/CD)

We use 2 main compressions here Winrar and 7zip, when these files are packed up they may look like.

Winrar
Game_part_1.rar
Game_part_2.rar
Game_part_3.rar

7zip
Game.001
Game.002
Game.003

When files are like this make sure all parts have been downloaded then use the correct file compression program then (right click the 1st of the files) and select extract here.
This will then open the rar or 7zip 1,2,3+ files and recontrust a working ISO image.

If a file errors and will not unpack then the file part may have been damaged during the transer and then may need downloaded again...... this also prevent you from having to download a 4GB game again over a small error, you will only need to download 1.7GB of that file.

I am officially retired at this point and am unable to guarantee speedy resolutions to any questions or problems you may have feel free to contact one of our other moderators .
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=55

I will still be offering the following service if needed
Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator

Custom Title: lulz

Return to General Chat