Marketplace

Trump was told to not do something, he does it anyways Leak

Trump was told to not do something, he does it anyways Leak

Postby FlarePhoenix » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:39 am

I read this yesterday
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... bbd5cb248e
This today
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/21/poli ... index.html
And will comment only on both, "If you don't listen to your staff, why pay them(well he has fired several of them)." and "Wow it got leaked, (sarcasm)so shockingly.(Facebook scandal joke too)". This is our president.....

FlarePhoenix 9

Re: Trump was told to not do something, he does it anyways L

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:18 am

first,that advice is utterly stupid. "Dont congratulate the president of a major world power that you are trying to soothe your country's relationship with to solve tons of major issues on his victory in an election that literally everyone knows he would have won even if it wasnt rigged". any one with half a brain would throw that "advice"in the garbage.

second,ofcourse trump would be pissed. next the press will be talking about his shampoo and why it is the wrong smell. it is getting ridiculous. and such stuff shouldnt reach the papers in the first place.

FFTHEWINNER 9

Postby 6gunn » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:29 am

So..... I read both articles, and in my opinion the issue isn't that Trump congratulated Putin on his election win, but rather SOMEONE leaked information to the media to further the agenda to belittle the POTUS.
While I don't agree that what Trump did was the "right thing to do", I do believe that the persons responsible for the leak should get jail time, because it appears that there is no confidentiality within the walls of the White House.
It is a breach of security.
Suppose the situation was more about our national defense.
Would the staff be trustworthy to keep their mouths shut?
The answer is NO.
I hope they find the culprit(s) and burn their ass.

6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby scorpNZ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 am

We have the same left leanings in our news media these days (never used to be like that,was at one time more centered) as well & it appears to come direct from your media in the states & pretty much word for word.Problem with only watching or reading one side means you miss half the argument.I guess they're still seething for not getting the results & public feeling right about ol' trumpy.Talk about upsetting the apple cart.Hell man ! that cow hillary is still chewing cud over loosing that she felt the need to go on a world tour about it lmfao

edit: i'm referring to hillary's book where she blamed everyone else except herself in the last part of my post

scorpNZ 6

Postby rawman024 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:45 am

Why is it stupid advice to not congratulate a man that invaded Crimea and took it to be his own, his actions in Syria, the nerve gas in Britain, rigging his own election by paying people and intimidating people to either vote his way or stay away, and not to mention his messing in the POTUS election. Personally nothing that Trump does shocks me anymore he is an IDIOT that speaks before he thinks if he is even able to think. Listen to your staff that is why you have them.

edit. I think Trump is more about the leak embarrassing him than his concern for security as with every leak that has come out so far. I do understand security dont get me wrong i just dont think that is his motive for being pissed.

My systems
Spoiler:
PC: amd-fx 8370 with 2 rx-480 radeon graphics cards
orig xbox softmodded with 2 tb hdd replaced clock capacitor with battery (built several for family members)
ps2 slim
2x ps2 phat with free hdboot 1 sata 1 pata (built several for family members)
ps1
ps1 hardmodded
original nes
rawman024 3

Postby FlarePhoenix » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 am

6gunn wrote:So..... I read both articles, and in my opinion the issue isn't that Trump congratulated Putin on his election win, but rather SOMEONE leaked information to the media to further the agenda to belittle the POTUS.
While I don't agree that what Trump did was the "right thing to do", I do believe that the persons responsible for the leak should get jail time, because it appears that there is no confidentiality within the walls of the White House.
It is a breach of security
The answer is NO.

Actually, it's treason. Releasing confidential information (aka classified) is treason according to us law. Firing squard anyone?

FlarePhoenix 9

Postby WalkingDead » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:44 am

tump bashers should just keep quit.
Now run tell that..

WalkingDead 3

Postby Biggsy666 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 am

If he hadn't he would have been slammed for making things worse (remember N. Korea) and not acting like a Pres should when dealing with foreign powers. I don't think it matters what he does, hes gonna get slagged off by those who have already made up their minds and can't now change it. The guy is a complete pratt but he is also an elected President.

Here in the UK Russia we get tough on Russia by sending home 23 diplomats who are also likely spys and not sending a few rich people to watch the World Cup after he continues to invade our sovereignty with Subs/Planes and Murdering people on our soil (lots of people, its just the media have only just decided to report any of it). I cant help but think Putin is laughing at us while our politicians cower in a corner.

Also i don't see our European partners in the EU doing anything real in support, a few condemned the murders but did nothing. This shouldn't surprise me though as in Spain they are imprisoning people from opposition Catalan political parties for saying something they would like independence and the EU does nothing. This is why the EU is doomed to see countries leaving. Its a shame as a strong, influential European Union would be a good thing but this ones run by more cowering politicians.

So in summary, yes Trump is a total prat but it could be worse: You could have a career politician in charge.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby 6gunn » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:10 am

FlarePhoenix wrote: "Actually, it's treason. Releasing confidential information (aka classified) is treason according to us law. Firing squard anyone?"

Pass the ammunition :!:

6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby Berzerk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 am

Funny how when Democrats do things with Russia it was never made to look evil Liberal news media. I am actually surprised the snooze media has not blamed Russia for school shootings. I still want to hear the follow up on that Mayor in California that aided criminals during the ICE raids snooze media dropped that story. Never found out if she got charged for obstructing Justice. Nope you get nothing except the next Trump bashing story.

https://youtu.be/Ee4PfhogtdQ

Berzerk 6

Custom Title: No matter where you go there you are.

Postby VoodooVincent » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:51 pm

We elected the President, not some f'ing staffer. I'm glad the President has the final say.

This is our President, thank f'ing God -- and I'm an atheist!

VoodooVincent 7

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:19 pm

VoodooVincent wrote:We elected the President, not some f'ing staffer. I'm glad the President has the final say.

yeah. you'd think they would want the president to be just a puppet for the staff lol. it has become a joke.

I thought you were Jewish though,not an atheist? i am a bit confused lol

FFTHEWINNER 9

Postby VoodooVincent » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:59 pm

FFTHEWINNER wrote:
VoodooVincent wrote:We elected the President, not some f'ing staffer. I'm glad the President has the final say.

yeah. you'd think they would want the president to be just a puppet for the staff lol. it has become a joke.

I thought you were Jewish though,not an atheist? i am a bit confused lol

Ethnically, I'm Jewish. Even then, only one of my parents is Jewish, so I could be considered 50/50. There are many atheist Jews. :P

VoodooVincent 7

Postby thewheelman282 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Reading the WP, cnn, msn, or almost any other news media is a waste of time because its all one sided info. liberal media writes what they want you to hear and dont tell the whole story or dont even cover important stuff like Berzerk pointed to with the mayor in CA. They just Trump bash because its popular. Fox news is a *little* better at telling the whole story but not by much. You have look up the real facts yourself these days.

BTW, those illegal immigrants that got away from ICE because of that, some were then re-arrested for other felonies (murder, drug charges, and spousal abuse, etc). Mayor cares more about their political agenda and $$$ than the safety of the innocent people and city they govern. I dont even live in CA and that pisses me off to no extent. but you wont see the liberal media report on that. nope. that would be unpopular

>Helpful Tutorials<
How to properly burn PS1 games
How to use XboxHDM
How to install FreeMCBoot on your PS2
How to properly burn Dreamcast games

Image My YouTube Channel >> thewheelman282
Watch tutorials on console modding, repair, and more

The Golden Rule of Xbox Modding:
Backup eeprom.bin to your PC
Violators will be smacked!
thewheelman282 9

Custom Title: Brevity is the soul of wit

Postby Randummy1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 pm

6gunn wrote:So..... I read both articles, and in my opinion the issue isn't that Trump congratulated Putin on his election win, but rather SOMEONE leaked information to the media to further the agenda to belittle the POTUS.
It is a breach of security.
The answer is NO.

Agreed. Too many leaks. Too much bullshit. Too much tabloid news now. Don't watch American news channels anymore due to too much gossip posing as news. Fucking ridiculous!! Currently I watch BBC for news. Lot's of stuff going on out there.

Successfully traded with Vga for PS2 Softmod Kit.
Randummy1 6

Custom Title: Dinosaur farting dust bunnies :)

Postby ISO_Ninja » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Here's a good opportunity to also point out the times when right-wing media, like Fox News, tried to vilify Obama and called him an extremist for saying he would meet "not just with our friends but also with our enemies."

So it's important to be able to see through this two-system charade, where we don't even remember the arguments we were having 4 or 8 years ago with each other.... we only remember that we argued.... which is exactly what "they" want us doing.

Right or left, time to jump from that archaic ship.

ISO_Ninja 3

Return to News & Politics