Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Democracy Dies In Darkness

Democracy Dies In Darkness

Postby VoodooVincent » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:24 am

https://twitter.com/fakedansavage/statu ... 7144261632

"There should be a march on Fox News HQ — all of this hateful propaganda is being broadcast from an office building in midtown Manhattan. Activists surrounded & shut down an ICE office in Portland. The same can and should be done to Fox News in NYC."

What happened to that? Now they're trying to harass people who work at Fox News. And what's the goal here? They're not going to shut Fox News down. Are they going to resort to violence? Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Democrats are domestic terrorists.
VoodooVincent 7

Re: Democracy Dies In Darkness

Postby XamX » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:47 am

Merica!
Of course the circus goes crazy when led by an orange clown.

XamX 6

Postby wakinafuf » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:52 am

violence or not, even in the worst of cases, humans are expendable. even if those Faux news employees died in an activist raid, they would be very soon replaced. by reading more of those tweets, looks like that it's some more antifa retards trying to get some attention.
on the other side, all those shitty news rings should be terminated and people who knowingly propagate those bullshit news should be jailed without any trial.we could have some peace for a limited time, but other bad roots will regrow.

targeting fow news is not the best of strategies. they'd better target the congress and the white house.

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby VoodooVincent » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 am

I feel bad for the Fox News hosts who will have to smell the stench that exists when a bunch of liberals with body odor gather. Terrible politics & terrible hygiene are two guarantees in the Democratic Party.

VoodooVincent 7

Postby GamingWizardC75 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:40 am

I want to say something but I will not say how I feel. Better that way.

Always Save The Best For Last.

Systems I Currently Own:

Xbox One X
PS4 Slim
Xbox 360 Slim
Playstation 3 Slim with a 500 GB HDD
Sega Sports Dreamcast
Playstation 1-Need To Get It Out Of Storage
Playstation 2-Needs A New Laser
Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player
GamingWizardC75 3

Custom Title: I Am Groot!

Postby EllipsesMadeFlesh » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:29 am

Sorry, but it's pretty hard to take this "attack on democracy" seriously when a major tenement of the criticism, and the critic itself seemingly, is devoted to "liberal body odor". That's as clear a sign its alt.right garbage as it can get without putting a Pepe meme on it.

If you want to talk about democracy dying, there's quite a few very good examples of democracy taking a shotgun shell to the face courtesy of President Trump that are much better to examine than this.

With the years as my axe, I present the field my philosophy:
Let he who is without shin cast the first bone!

EllipsesMadeFlesh 2

Postby DeadMouse » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 am

1. people are all mental...
2. people trying to get food should never be harassed by the public...i just don't care wtf they said..if your eating Everyone can eat with out political bull shit...
3. people who blame trump can really fuck off
4. people bitch about the dumbest shit for politics and are willing to disown friends and family IF they slightly disagree with them ...these disowning people should also fuck off..
5. every one wants to be heard...it's a right...what isin't a right is ignoring the freedom of speech of others just so only you have freedom of speech

Some are born with a will,others just write them - DeadMouse 1994
DeadMouse 3

Postby Orientaldevil9 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:26 am

EllipsesMadeFlesh wrote:Sorry, but it's pretty hard to take this "attack on democracy" seriously when a major tenement of the criticism, and the critic itself seemingly, is devoted to "liberal body odor". That's as clear a sign its alt.right garbage as it can get without putting a Pepe meme on it.

If you want to talk about democracy dying, there's quite a few very good examples of democracy taking a shotgun shell to the face courtesy of President Trump that are much better to examine than this.

Oh, goodie, another one. So alt-lefty, tell us about these examples of democracy taking a shotgun shell to the face courtesy of Trump.

This should be good for some fucking giggles. :lol:

PSP 3001 CFW 6.60
PSTV with CFW
Wii 4.3U Softmod with WiiKey Fusion
DS Lite Acekard 2i & EZ Flash 3-in-1
Original Softmodded XBox
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox One

Marketplace:
atreyu187 10/10
psyko_chewbacca 10/10
vga 10/10
zombiegauze 10/10
mightysubzero 0/10

Orientaldevil9 5

Postby schmupluvr » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:36 am

XamX wrote:Merica!
Of course the circus goes crazy when led by an orange clown.

Said the Nazi descendent.

Spoiler:
PSTV Henkaku Enso, 2TB ext hdd, dualshock 4
TSOP Xbox/CoinOPS/Ninja
Colecovision w/SD
Sega-any
TG-16
NES
PS3 CECHA01
PS4 w/1TB sshd
Wii loaded

Trinitrons, D-Series JVC and Toshiba CRTs. Lucky to have 3 curved screens with Y,Pb,Pr too!
schmupluvr 5

Custom Title: Halloween 3 fan.

Postby Berzerk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 am

It just shows you that Liberals do not believe in due process they use intimidation and fear to get their way like the Mob. They will try any intimidation tactic and strong arm anyone with the fear of violence that does conform to their views. World Health Organization should classify Liberalism as a mental illness.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Berzerk on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berzerk 6

Custom Title: Go home and play with your Amiibos

Postby ISO_Ninja » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 am

You guys with such short memories..... almost every issue raised about liberals this term happened the exact same way in reverse during the Obama presidency. Most of you forget, or were too young, the openly obstructionist Republican party during that time, people talking about Texas leaving the U.S. and all kinds of crazy shit just because they didn't like the guy in office.

Here's the truth -- if you're backing either side, right or left, and standing behind some clown telling you lies.... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

This only gets settled once we all ditch the right-left paradigm that the people in power love to prey on and use to manipulate us, the public.

ISO_Ninja 3

Postby Jodo901 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:10 pm

ISO_Ninja wrote:You guys with such short memories..... almost every issue raised about liberals this term happened the exact same way in reverse during the Obama presidency. Most of you forget, or were too young, the openly obstructionist Republican party during that time, people talking about Texas leaving the U.S. and all kinds of crazy shit just because they didn't like the guy in office.

Here's the truth -- if you're backing either side, right or left, and standing behind some clown telling you lies.... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

This only gets settled once we all ditch the right-left paradigm that the people in power love to prey on and use to manipulate us, the public.

You have no Idea how relieved I am to see this post. The extremists are losing their minds.

As to the post. Welcome to the first amendment. The hypocrisy from the right never ceases to amaze me. Some Nazi White Nationalist or Evangelical bastard can say all the crap they want about rounding up the blacks or the gays and exterminating them and that's fine and dandy but when someone turns that threat around they get all 3rd grade.

I have always been here
Jodo901 9

Postby Berzerk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Day in the life of a Liberal comes to work thinks a parking space in a public parking lot belongs to them. Complains to a boss with no spine until he tells everyone to not park in the spot. Liberal will continue to talk none stop about themselves and if you have a story they will try to one up it also will bash Trump stating he is a ego maniac the entire day. Liberal will talk about how they just purchased a house further away from the city because the taxes are less than it is to live inside the Liberal city limits. Believer in climate change but drives 45 mins to get to work. This is just one living breathing example.

Berzerk 6

Postby Berzerk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Also forgot the noise pollution of them trying to learn Spanish.

Berzerk 6

Postby VoodooVincent » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:00 pm

ISO_Ninja wrote:You guys with such short memories..... almost every issue raised about liberals this term happened the exact same way in reverse during the Obama presidency. Most of you forget, or were too young, the openly obstructionist Republican party during that time, people talking about Texas leaving the U.S. and all kinds of crazy shit just because they didn't like the guy in office.

Not even close to the same level. John Boner (spelled that way on purpose) was a really shitty obstructionist.

Also, I don't remember the Tea Party turning into violent little Antifa dirt bags, but maybe I'm wrong...

EllipsesMadeFlesh wrote:Sorry, but it's pretty hard to take this "attack on democracy" seriously when a major tenement of the criticism, and the critic itself seemingly, is devoted to "liberal body odor". That's as clear a sign its alt.right garbage as it can get without putting a Pepe meme on it.

So saying someone has body odor makes you alt-right? As for President Trump harming democracy, that's a load of bullshit. But that aptly describes your entire post.

Jodo901 wrote:You have no Idea how relieved I am to see this post. The extremists are losing their minds.

As to the post. Welcome to the first amendment. The hypocrisy from the right never ceases to amaze me. Some Nazi White Nationalist or Evangelical bastard can say all the crap they want about rounding up the blacks or the gays and exterminating them and that's fine and dandy but when someone turns that threat around they get all 3rd grade.

You just contradicted yourself. Rails against crazies, then goes on crazy town rant.

VoodooVincent 7

Postby Zerohour2k12 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Orientaldevil9 wrote:

Oh, goodie, another one. So alt-lefty, tell us about these examples of democracy taking a shotgun shell to the face courtesy of Trump.

This should be good for some fucking giggles. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My Uploads
Now Playing
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Fatal Frame III - The Tormented
Blood Will Tell
SSX Tricky
Star Wars - Republic Commando
No One Lives Forever GOTY
Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Zwei - The Arges Adventure
Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box
Lord of Arcana
Darksiders - Wrath of War
Zerohour2k12 8

Custom Title: LeftyGuyGamerDude :)

Postby redneck78 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 am

Those are the people that deserve to be deported. Trade them for the Mexican's.

redneck78 5

Postby Berzerk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:01 am

Dug this up Hillary 2013 town hall meeting on illegal immigration and children.

https://youtu.be/Lps-As9djiw

Berzerk 6

Postby Orientaldevil9 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 pm

I have a fantastic memory. It stretches back to Nixon kid.

There were idiots talking Texas succession. Drapers three way split of California is on the Nov. 6th ballot and Calexit is close to being on the ballot as well. One was talk, the other is actual crazy action.

As of March 2018, around 50% of Trump's cabinet nominees have been confirmed. No other president has had this small of a percentage of cabinet posts unfilled ever. And this is two years into his first term. So no, what you call 'obstruction' of Obama was merely political opposition. Democrats are actively obstructing Trump's nominees.

Remind me again when Tea Party members shot up a Democratic congressional baseball game? Remind me again when Tea Party members beat up gays at a Pride parade? Remind me again of the countless acts of intolerance, bigotry, racism, and violence that the Tea Party perpetrated against the left? You can't because nothing compares to the sore loser, Antifa loving, violence justifying the left has condoned and encouraged since Trump beat Her.

No political party in history has controlled the MSM the way the liberals due today in America. Every fucking Hollywood awards show is full of 'fuck Trump the Nazi and his fascist followers'. We see celebtards constantly calling for and promoting violence against Trump and his administration. And please do share with me the vile, bigoted, sexist, attacks on Gibbs, Carney, and Earnest that Sanders has received.

In a two party system, you choose a party. Period. Obviously we know which way you lean. ;)

PSP 3001 CFW 6.60
PSTV with CFW
Wii 4.3U Softmod with WiiKey Fusion
DS Lite Acekard 2i & EZ Flash 3-in-1
Original Softmodded XBox
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox One

Marketplace:
atreyu187 10/10
psyko_chewbacca 10/10
vga 10/10
zombiegauze 10/10
mightysubzero 0/10

Orientaldevil9 5

Postby ISO_Ninja » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:26 pm

How can you know which party I chose, I just told you all you're part of the problem if you're
caught choosing one or the other.

Here's a right-leaning write-up, since you need to be told shit like that... may help you jog your memory about the GOP temper tantrums instead of leadership during Obama's presidency.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ump-214498

Orientaldevil9 wrote: Democrats are actively obstructing Trump's nominees.

Not a peep from you I bet when Senate Republicans were blamed for an unprecedented level of obstruction in blocking Obama’s court picks.

They cared more about making Obama a one-term president during a time of DEEP RECESSION than anything else.

And see, you will still get the wrong impression, because you're so caught up in the L/R koolaid, that you think I'm defending the Democrats here. Just pointing out facts and trying to make you all remember these same arguments happening 10 years ago.... just in reverse.

Get out of your own head. Yes, you are the problem.

ISO_Ninja 3

Next

Return to News & Politics