Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Is there any OG's anymore?

You know what really grinds my gears?

Is there any OG's anymore?

Postby kiddnewg2005 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Man! I just don't know what's going on anymore with people, a persons word doesn't mean shit anymore! I come from a place where my word means everything, if I tell you something you can bet your life on it! I run my business like that also and found out this week once again that there is no boundaries to someone's low down, cold ass, stealing, cheating ways! I made a box for sum guy and did it with all my heart and soul in to this bitch, and really did it for shit! This joker now after a month says he wants his money back and fucking Paypal/Ebay is becoming a joke anymore, is freezing my account. What a joke! He will get it, did I mention this guy already had purchased a box and this was the second one. This guy called me everyday at least 7 times a day for 2 weeks straight and bugged me and after I shipped it not one word, till this week..... him making a false clam against me to Ebay/Paypal. You all no my situation, fuck I don't have a fucking penny to spare after all my medical problems, doctor bills ,meds. I couldn't even get all of my meds because of this asshole, and ebay/Paypal freezing my money up! This guy is lying if he lived by me I would take care of it, the way OG's do! But now I got that out how you all doing? Got mad love for TIZ! Just finished paint on this helmet for a customer, what do you all think? Check the 8-ball out ..inside it a reflection of skull/face...pretty cool I thought, love you guys! Thank you guys for your support!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiddnewg2005 4

Custom Title: One Trick Pony!

Re: Is there any OG's anymore?

Postby Randummy1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:05 pm

kiddnewg2005 wrote:Man! I just don't know what's going on anymore with people, a persons word doesn't mean shit anymore! I come from a place where my word means everything, if I tell you something you can bet your life on it! I run my business like that also and found out this week once again that there is no boundaries to someone's low down, cold ass, stealing, cheating ways! I made a box for sum guy and did it with all my heart and soul in to this bitch, and really did it for shit! This joker now after a month says he wants his money back and fucking Paypal/Ebay is becoming a joke anymore, is freezing my account. What a joke! He will get it, did I mention this guy already had purchased a box and this was the second one. This guy called me everyday at least 7 times a day for 2 weeks straight and bugged me and after I shipped it not one word, till this week..... him making a false clam against me to Ebay/Paypal. You all no my situation, fuck I don't have a fucking penny to spare after all my medical problems, doctor bills ,meds. I couldn't even get all of my meds because of this asshole, and ebay/Paypal freezing my money up! This guy is lying if he lived by me I would take care of it, the way OG's do! But now I got that out how you all doing? Got mad love for TIZ! Just finished paint on this helmet for a customer, what do you all think? Check the 8-ball out ..inside it a reflection of skull/face...pretty cool I thought, love you guys! Thank you guys for your support!

I hear you bro. I grew up the same way. My word is supposed to be my bond. Respect and all that and all I can say is that I feel for you. Not much I know.

You got mad fucking skills Brother. I gotta admit I'm jealous that I can't do something like that. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: My best artwork is a stick figure. :lol: :P

I would suggest that you get together with some close friends that have your back and open up some kinda shop. Even in your garage if you have one. There is a lot of people that would be willing to pay good money for awesome shit like that.

Successfully traded with Vga for PS2 Softmod Kit.
Randummy1 5

Custom Title: Dinosaur farting dust bunnies :)

Postby SleepyFist » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Same true here, I might be one of those millennials people like to bitch about, but I wasn't brought up to lie and fuck people over either, If I give my word on something I keep it.

This customer of your's sounds like the kind of massive prick that's sadly common nowadays.

That helmet is pretty sweet btw, I forget what the term for that sheen is, Pearlescent? Opalescent? I dunno I only know the term from NFS Underground.

SleepyFist 3

Postby Berzerk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:31 pm

I am curious about the user name I sell on eBay also would love to be able to block this guy in advance.

Berzerk 4

Custom Title: No matter where you go there you are.

Postby kittyflin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:39 pm

wow helmet is awesome m8,how much would one of those cost

kittyflin 5

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:56 pm

looks great! hope you are able to fix the issue :)

FFTHEWINNER 9

Postby OldReckless » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:03 pm

"Is there any OG's anymore?"

I hope not. Why would you want there to be? I mean, have you seen this poor chap?:

Last edited by OldReckless on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Praise Kek!

Spoiler:
Did I say you could open this spoiler, you fiend? The temerity.
OldReckless 3

Location: I'm outside your home. Watching. Waiting. Mas..ticating...
Custom Title: Cats beware!

Postby maxpc » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm

I know how you feel. I've been fucked over so many times in my life I don't trust people anymore. It's so sad because I'm old school like you; I want to trust and be generous with people but for all the times it's OK, it's the times it's not OK that jade you and make me so cynical.

Beautiful work on the helmet! One of a kind. :peace

maxpc 6

Postby [WI] » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:11 pm

I grew up the same way. Sucks that you have to deal with those kinda people, I feel ya, man!
Compliments on that sweet helmet, btw!

[WI] 3

Postby Biggsy666 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Feel for you mate, make sure you get the Box back before you/they refund him and add the fucker to your ebay blocked bidder list. I've had jerks like that before and now tend to keep paypal balance high enough to cover any returns. If they are claiming they never received it from the courier then make a claim with the courier.

Your skills are fantastic mate, i wish i could paint from hand half as well as you do. Keep up the good work and try not to let this arsehole get you down. Hope you health has improved recently and continues to in the future. You've always got friends here on TIZ mate.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My custom Console Projects
Biggsy666 9

Postby 6gunn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:59 pm

1. What was his beef?
2. Is he sending the piece back to you or was it his that you worked on on a return basis?
3. Yeah, I'd like to know his user ID too, I'm on ebay a lot.
I'd expect to see him selling the work that you did for free.
+++++
Some people are strange. :twisted:
I 'm still waiting to hear from a person that wanted to buy one of my old "vintage"
(2007 era) desktops I built to play older games on.
Perfect working condition.
Sent a full description of specs with pics on August 20th, told them to make an offer, which they did.
I said they would have to pay the shipping.
They agreed.
I've been waiting to hear from him/her since the 1st of October as promised
(a date they chose).
I'm not holding my breath.
I've given up on my prospective buyer.
I hope you make out better on this than it stands right now.
+++++
P.S.:
Awesome work as usual!

6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby acr250rider » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Too some people Honor and Respect mean nothing!
I hope EBay get off their ass and gives your money and account back.
I agree with everybody that you have a very good skill for painting/ Air Brushing.

Spoiler:
Systems owned:
(2) Nintendo
(3) Sega Genesis/ (1) Cd /32X
(2) Super Nintendo
(2) Nintendo 64
(2) Sony PS1 1 REGULAR / 1 Chipped
(2) Soft Modded PS2 Phat
Dreamcast
Panasonic 3do
(4) soft modded Original Xbox
Pokémon Gale of Darkness Gamecube W/GBA Player.
(2) Xbox 360 1 Slim/1 Phat
(2) Ps3`s one jailbroken one not.
(2) Soft modded Wii
(2) PS4
Xbox one
(2) Wii U
Saturn (running Pseudo).
Sony PSP 6.20 Pro-B9 permanent .
acr250rider 6

Custom Title: Its all good Bro, Lets just play some games!

Postby Randummy1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:38 pm

OldReckless wrote:"Is there any OG's anymore?"

I hope not. Why would you want there to be? I mean, have you seen this poor chap?:

Rofl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Almost chocked on my macaroni :P

Successfully traded with Vga for PS2 Softmod Kit.
Randummy1 5

Custom Title: Dinosaur farting dust bunnies :)

Postby kiddnewg2005 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 pm

thank you all! Yes this guy is a jerk and I will gladly put his name out there... ebay ID is ( savla-salci ) I'm sure he has done this before. I will move on but it just kills me to see this sort of business done to people. And for the OG thing my friend I never meet one person that got dealt with that didn't deserve it! I come from a place that if your straight and honest your safe as a baby, but if your not, well, then you get what you get! No place for the-ifs and lairs. A family and crew was everything, when women ride and die with you! Old school! Try it, the world would be safer and better place, thank you all...ride or die with TIZ!

kiddnewg2005 4

Postby Berzerk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Nothing came up on the user search for that name. I would also keep an eye out for this guy sold him a game system he claimed it did not work then wanted me to send a replacment before he would send back the so called defective system called out his bluff stated I would not send a new system until he sent back the old system never heard from him again he never left feedback either name was ( plsmo-t-cjyththm ) I think he was trying to get 2 Working game systems out of me.

Berzerk 4

Postby schmupluvr » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:19 pm

I am scared to death of selling anything on ebay for over $100 anymore, because of exactly what you are going through.
In the ebay forum they tell you it's a volume game and if someone sticks you, suck it up and keep going. Fk that. Small-timers pay dearly for dishonest people.
I used to know several people that sold on there and now I know 1-2 regular sellers.
Your work/art is too hard earned for that, unless you can churn out 100s.
I agree with other TIZrs about having your own shop if you could.
The ebay concierge service might help you. Maybe. Pay a middle-man to handle it. Not 100% sure but I am sure ebay needs to make $ so they can't keep doing business this way.
No negative feedback for buyers isn't right either.
Nice helmet too btw!

Fun Fact:
If not for Coleco having bundled Donkey Kong and then Nintendo noticing the success, there would be no Famicom/NES/SNES/Etc,Etc.....I.E.-videogames as we know them today.

Spoiler:
PSTV Henkaku Enso, 2TB ext hdd, dualshock 4
TSOP Xbox/CoinOPS/Ninja
Colecovision w/SD
Sega-any
TG-16
NES
PS3 CECHA01
PS4 w/1TB sshd
Wii loaded
schmupluvr 5

Custom Title: Colecovision O.G./Grey Jedi

Postby Berzerk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Not sure have you tried advertising your services on Craigslist. Good pic of the OverGold Guy was that from i'm gonna git you sucka.

Berzerk 4

Postby 6gunn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Found THIS user on ebay:
salva-salci

(Feedback Score Of 532 Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
3 years 3 months CA, United States
Is THAT the guy?

6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby Shadow_StarLust » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:26 pm

OG as OG gets. My Selfie

Shadow_StarLust 9

Custom Title: Goth child. TIZ's Original Shadow..

Postby kiddnewg2005 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 am

6gunn wrote:Found THIS user on ebay:
salva-salci

(Feedback Score Of 532 Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
3 years 3 months CA, United States
Is THAT the guy?

yep thats him he starts out with this religion stuff , can you believe that. I mean if you use GOD in your hustle man you have to be dirt! thank you just for being here, you guys are the best. Wish everyone was like this place and it's wonderful peeps. wish I could repay you all.... really means a lot to me knowing that there's a place and a bunch of good people like yourselves ...thanks

kiddnewg2005 4

Next

Return to Ranting