Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Bought a record from my other favorite band

Bought a record from my other favorite band

Postby SleepyFist » Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 pm

You guys might remember that last record find post I made,
well, that afternoon just after I got home I went to bandcamp and ordered a little something from my other favorite band, Villainest. It took a little while to get here but thats understandable, what with the band being busy with the new album, and the dark Canadian magicks applied to the record needing to be defused at the border and all.

patch and card included as way of apology for shipping late but nbd anyway.

James, I love you, thank you for making my day.

If you're interested you can have a listen to their stuff here
https://villainest.bandcamp.com/music

One of my favorite songs from them is Evil Party, released through Chiptunes = Win.

SleepyFist 4

Re: Bought a record from my other favorite band

Postby Zerohour2k12 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 am

Cool retro stuff! 8-) :rock:

My Uploads
Now Playing
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Berserk - The Millennium Falcon
Fatal Frame III The Tormented
No One Lives Forever GOTY
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Parasite Eve 2
Zerohour2k12 8

Custom Title: LeftyGuyGamerDude :)

Postby duwen » Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 am

Never heard of them, but they seem like the sort of thing I'd appreciate - especially as most of what I listen to these days is either Synthwave or videogame soundtracks.

My...
Spoiler:
Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP Silver Original, GBA SP JPN Famicom Edition, NDS (2xPhat, 1xLite), O3DS Arctic White, N3DS XL Metallic Blue, PS Vita

Consoles:
Master System (Mk I), Mega Drive (2xPAL, Mk I), Mega Drive (PAL Mk II), Mega CD (Mk I), SNES (2xPAL), SNES Mini/Jr (NTSC), Neo-Geo CD, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast (1xPAL, 2xNTSC-J), Playstation 2, Gamecube (with Gameboy Player), Wii (1xWhite PAL, 1xBlack PAL), Playstation 3, Xbox 360 320Gb Slim Gears of War 3 LE, Wii U 32Gb premium, Playstation 4 Pro Star Wars LE
duwen 3

Custom Title: 絶対領域

Postby duwen » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

Didn't want to double post, but I just wanted to let you know that I've checked them out and I dig them!
I raped their Bandcamp page for everything I could grab for free, and while I've not listened to all of it yet, I'm liking what I've heard a fair bit. Favourite so far has been Slow Motion Gunfights, which definitely has a similar vibe to the latest Carpenter Brut album, 'Leather Teeth', which I've also been enjoying a lot recently. I'll almost certainly pay for their new album based off of what I've heard - so, thanks for the recommendation!

My...
Spoiler:
Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP Silver Original, GBA SP JPN Famicom Edition, NDS (2xPhat, 1xLite), O3DS Arctic White, N3DS XL Metallic Blue, PS Vita

Consoles:
Master System (Mk I), Mega Drive (2xPAL, Mk I), Mega Drive (PAL Mk II), Mega CD (Mk I), SNES (2xPAL), SNES Mini/Jr (NTSC), Neo-Geo CD, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast (1xPAL, 2xNTSC-J), Playstation 2, Gamecube (with Gameboy Player), Wii (1xWhite PAL, 1xBlack PAL), Playstation 3, Xbox 360 320Gb Slim Gears of War 3 LE, Wii U 32Gb premium, Playstation 4 Pro Star Wars LE
duwen 3

Custom Title: 絶対領域

Return to Music