Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

How many of you are sick of Facebook?

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

Re: How many of you are sick of Facebook?

Postby Defx » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:53 am

I'm not gonna lie, I still use butt book because of friends and family. However, it's because of what curb is saying makes me regret signing up for it in the 1st place. If not for the fact that family is using it, I would've stopped using it a long time ago. I've done it once, I can do it again. Thanks for bringing up this topic curb

System chips? I'll bring the salsa...

Defx 6

Custom Title: The $-bird that no's none

Postby OzricTestakulls » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:21 pm

CurbsidePharmacist wrote:And the constant political race baiting and how every other post every time you log on is about Trump or the NFL?

{snip}

I think we need another movement stirred up by a few people that are above the politics and race bating we see.

/end rant.

I've had the same Yahoo! account for over 20 years. I've never had a Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace account, so I don't know much about being a member of those "services".

However CP, your post seems to be more about the sorry state of Americans, and not so much specific to that particular social media platform.

The problem with the PC social atmosphere there, and most places, has been intentionally created. A situation fostered by the controllers of the site, a group that I consider to be the mortal enemy of this cuntry.

Of course if you have not identified the group that is the biggest enemy of America, the so called "hidden hand", then like most, you will be dismayed and confused by the sorry state of the degrading society,

It is important it correctly recognize and identify your enemy in a battle, to even begin to be able to create a sensible defense against their tactics.

Unfortunately, most of you reading this have been heavily programmed since birth to be conditioned like Pavlov's dog to automatically protect that kabbal. Their coons attack anyone who dares speak the truth about this persistent problem.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

OzricTestakulls 3

Postby EarthwormJames » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 pm

You know I've actually been freaking out about all this stuff for years. But I've been relaxed lately, as it seems most people are finally waking up. I see threads like this everywhere. It's a good sign.

EarthwormJames 6

Custom Title: Lumbricus Extraterrestris

Postby Bouchart » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:46 pm

I hate it with a passion

Bouchart Newbie

Postby Domspun » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:27 am

I don't like it, but I use it. I "mute" almost everything, "unfollow" is the word I think. So my "feed" is pretty clean. I got some good information from the groups I'm in, like gaming related sales in my area. I also sell some of my car parts in some groups. Beside that it's garbage. :P

Domspun 5

Postby DCDannyDoom23 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 am

ClassicGamer90 wrote:I couldn't agree more with this post and these responses, it couldn't be more obvious they're brainwashing and trying to start a race war among other things including gun control. It's pretty scary most people refuse to think our government would never stage something to get what they want like a shooting or racially motivated attack, it would be incredibly easy to stage and its odd with all the "shootings" taking place lately while they've been trying to put gun control in place.

Then we have crazy feminists and SJW's going on about rape culture, white priviledge, 500 different genders demanding to be called by their preferred pronoun and "misogynistic cis white males".

I hate to say it but the only thing that's going to stop this insanity is to have a permanent black out, the internet has taken us several steps back.

I LIKE THIS ^

Spoiler:
http://www.theisozone.com/user-uploads/DCDannyDoom23/ Image
PS3 - DannyDistorted26
:dc: Image BURNER Image :dc:
SUCCESSFUL Transactions with ...
VGA
ELEKTRODOG
MAJESTIC LIZARD
JBETT25
Darkweezil
Anthony817
Dashey10
Master13
jediknight52501
drumcast
ChunLiGloss
catch_2030
zombiegauze
torvik
nodots
Seear
TheOmikronNomadSoul
DCDannyDoom23 7

Custom Title: De Japon!

Postby chaosblade02 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

ClassicGamer90 wrote:I couldn't agree more with this post and these responses, it couldn't be more obvious they're brainwashing and trying to start a race war among other things including gun control. It's pretty scary most people refuse to think our government would never stage something to get what they want like a shooting or racially motivated attack, it would be incredibly easy to stage and its odd with all the "shootings" taking place lately while they've been trying to put gun control in place.

Then we have crazy feminists and SJW's going on about rape culture, white priviledge, 500 different genders demanding to be called by their preferred pronoun and "misogynistic cis white males".

I hate to say it but the only thing that's going to stop this insanity is to have a permanent black out, the internet has taken us several steps back.

Gonna have to second this. I don't ever actually meet or talk to people like these SJWs on the internet, in the real world. The thought has crossed my mind that it's some sorta mass trolling project, like let's spew out some really ridiculous stuff, and lets see who we can get to actually believe it.

chaosblade02 2

Postby Blackwing » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm

I have nothing against fb or other social networks and messengers. I work mostly with people and it helps me to keep in touch. Also, I need to stay in multi-task condition for example when I have many different essays and assignments to write

My source for any paper task
Blackwing Newbie

Custom Title: mr. smart

Postby sasapinjic » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:27 am

^ you smell like Facebook exployee asigned to advertize them! :o

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby Tierwad » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:55 am

I'm proud to say that I've never had Facebook.

Knee Deep in Doom
Tierwad 2

Custom Title: Habitual Doomer

Postby polyfusion » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:42 pm

I was on it, but quit it about 10 years ago, I got sick of getting e-mail updates whenever someone fed their cows on Farmville, even though I went into the settings multiple time to try and disable all that rubbish.

polyfusion 2

Postby Redbaron097 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

I've been done for years...no regrets...post an opinion and the whole world comes kicking down your door...so sick of it...

Redbaron097 Newbie

Previous

Return to Free For All