Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

Anybody hates newbies asking BS just to get more posts too?

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

Re: Anybody hates newbies asking BS just to get more posts t

Postby wakinafuf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:12 am

ikf you don't use Zyklon B on a global scale you'll never get rid of those retards... and we're not meant to be nazis... so what could we use as an effective draconian measure ???

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby caristizabalm » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:32 pm

I wasn't talking particularly but I see all of you make good use of the site, and Im no one to judge besides. Is just that I recently stumbled onto someone who made a lot of posts frantically and I ended taking the time to explain and help the guy responding to many of his post during the day but it he never replied and abandoned those threads, and it did bothered me. But I guess IM THE MOST NEWBIE after all, because you're right being mad at things like this is just pointless, I guess I was just trying to rant him indirectly with this stupid post duh ... :p I've learnt a valuable lesson. (yeah learnt, is well written)

caristizabalm 2

Postby ZX81v2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Sometimes, a noobie asking "What the hell do I open a 001 file with?", or,"HELP HOW DO I RUN A ISO FILE? Where is the game?!!"

Makes you realize we are still humans and not robots... However, Mr Garret Said it best..

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

However there is a simple cure nowdays called a, "SEARCH Engine"
Trust me, if it wasn't for Google, I'd be a lot dumber lol

ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Previous

Return to Free For All