Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

About my mind....and yours

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

Re: About my mind....and yours

Postby mrpink999 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 pm

This makes my cerbral cortex ache

your trying to mess with my mind....
Its totally un-messable!

mrpink999 Moderator

Custom Title: https://retrozone.co

Postby maxpc » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:45 pm

I would guess your IQ is about 140. Not above the average.

Still, quite something.

Would you be willing to compare?

You state in an underlying tone, that there is fakeness in my response.

You are fake.

maxpc 6

Postby mrpink999 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:04 pm

maxpc wrote:I would guess your IQ is about 140. Not above the average.

Still, quite something.

Would you be willing to compare?

You state in an underlying tone, that there is fakeness in my response.

You are fake.

???
Are you drunk?

mrpink999 Moderator

Custom Title: https://retrozone.co

Postby vgames » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, so 140 is superior to genius level. 100 +/- 20 is usually considered the average score. Just sayin. Besides...

“People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.” ― Stephen Hawking 8-)

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
vgames 4

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Rainman (Laurence Kim Peek)... His IQ beats anyone in this room, yet he couldn't tie his shoes...
IQ is wildly wrong.

Example.
I can't cook to save my life.... Yet I can build a PC without manuals or fear of doing something wrong.
My Mrs CAN cook but knows nothing about how a computer works or how to build one.

IQ is both cases is high depending on the person and skill. Einstein Failed basic math....

And as vgames said, “People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.” ― Stephen Hawking
and who can argue with genius !

Everyone has at least one skill others around them don't. This can be something you find to be mundane, but to others it's WTF?! Cool !

Never let a moron tell you your dumb.... Your not, just a different point of view

ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Postby qedeshim » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 pm

I don't believe in the Mandela effect but just because someone doesn't believe in something doesn't make it not true. I just haven't seen any evidence that proves conclusively one way or the other? My own memories match up with what "reality" is considered but that doesn't mean that I'm right.

I personally enjoy "conspiracy theories" because sometimes they are the truth! Look at the JFK assassination until recently people believed the MSM narrative of one shooter but after information has been released that proves that's a lie it's not a theory it's a fact! I some how think that there might end up a mandela effect after this when people will remember that there never was a cover up about the multiple shooters and the DS's involvement.

qedeshim 5

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:17 pm

This is how I see it

2 realities are overlapping, becoming one. Changes/differences
in one timeline cause ripples with the people who are now here in this timeline. Some things are stupidly different in many small ways. The reason some don't see change is because they belong in this timeline. The ones who see changes are from the other. Perhaps the earth did end in 2012; at least in one reality and somehow the electron jumped track....

So if you don't see the changes, don't mean nothing is wrong...
The multiverse if a very fekked up program....

Here is something else I have NEVER seen or heard of
Red Banana's and Blue Banana's - Seriously - Green to Yellow is what I know and have grown up with, but here they are quite well known about....
Seriously.... Is this just me, or am I just going nuts?! (Not literally - Feeling quite sane thank you!)

ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Postby sasapinjic » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Never hear for red and blue banana as well, but on other hand, thus country was alwais poor, so we rearly get any exotic fruit.
I for example, until this Year, never try raw coconut (not that i miss anything, it is awfoul lol)!

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby Hayabusa » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

Biggsy666 wrote:
Never had welfare in my life, both me and my partner work so why you would say that i don't know, also i work with several guys not of British decent, i play football and go drinking with them. This bollocks from you just proves your full of shit. If TIZ is so shit as your constantly saying why don't you do us all a favour and go elsewhere with your hate of anyone that seems to fit your image that your projecting of them for yourself. You make assumptions about me and slag me off based on those wrong assumptions, this makes you a complete dick head. Also you say you don't agree with a post and react, well instead of reacting with hatred and slagging people/the site you could engage and explain why you disagree. This post has become this way because of you, and so have several others lately and frankly i'm sick it. You sir, are a complete DB. If you dislike my comments so much then add me to your foe list and don't read them, thats what its for. Otherwise shut the fuck up and let it go, its becoming pathetic.

Hahaha youre trying to prove so hard that i dont even believe you got a job. :lol:
What a worthless life you must have being on Tiz all freakin day looking at every goddamn post.
I already forgot about this topic until you sent me rep a few mins ago.
Cause i get a mail when that happens. You are the one that starts this shit up again.
And I never said TIZ is shit. Its people like you that make it shit and thats why im fuckin sick off it.
People think that pinky names or postcount gives them the right to mess up topics with their hate crap about politics. YOU should fuck off and find some political site to puke on all day.
We dont want to hear all that right wing nonsense here on a GAMER site.
If i wanna read that crap i just go and watch the fuckin news ok?
Talking about "engage and explain why you disagree" while you where the first one calling me a "silly cunt" you fuckin hypocrite. Also theres alot of name calling in your post here also.
You must be really a lil sad boy if you can only resort to name calling to bite back lol
So hows welfare life? You still mad on the "foreigner" next door for stealing your job?

Hayabusa 5

Postby Biggsy666 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 am

Hayabusa wrote:
Biggsy666 wrote:
Never had welfare in my life, both me and my partner work so why you would say that i don't know, also i work with several guys not of British decent, i play football and go drinking with them. This bollocks from you just proves your full of shit. If TIZ is so shit as your constantly saying why don't you do us all a favour and go elsewhere with your hate of anyone that seems to fit your image that your projecting of them for yourself. You make assumptions about me and slag me off based on those wrong assumptions, this makes you a complete dick head. Also you say you don't agree with a post and react, well instead of reacting with hatred and slagging people/the site you could engage and explain why you disagree. This post has become this way because of you, and so have several others lately and frankly i'm sick it. You sir, are a complete DB. If you dislike my comments so much then add me to your foe list and don't read them, thats what its for. Otherwise shut the fuck up and let it go, its becoming pathetic.

Hahaha youre trying to prove so hard that i dont even believe you got a job. :lol:

What a worthless life you must have being on Tiz all freakin day looking at every goddamn post.
I already forgot about this topic until you sent me rep a few mins ago.
Cause i get a mail when that happens. You are the one that starts this shit up again.
And I never said TIZ is shit. Its people like you that make it shit and thats why im fuckin sick off it.
People think that pinky names or postcount gives them the right to mess up topics with their hate crap about politics. YOU should fuck off and find some political site to puke on all day.
We dont want to hear all that right wing nonsense here on a GAMER site.
If i wanna read that crap i just go and watch the fuckin news ok?
Talking about "engage and explain why you disagree" while you where the first one calling me a "silly cunt" you fuckin hypocrite. Also theres alot of name calling in your post here also.
You must be really a lil sad boy if you can only resort to name calling to bite back lol
So hows welfare life? You still mad on the "foreigner" next door for stealing your job?

Your a very sad troll :lol:

Take a look through your recent posts, not much on gaming is there? Sad little man.

Last edited by Biggsy666 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby Biggsy666 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:48 am

Sorry ZX, i hate to see this shit on your thread. Not sure what i said that was so racist, this shit is ridiculous. Personal attacks and making up shitty lies, its immature bollocks.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby qedeshim » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:40 pm

I knew about red bananas never heard of blue ones but there are lots of things I don't know about. Like I didn't know about carrots being any other colors than orange till about 20 years ago. But you can blame that on grocers thinking that everything has to look a certain way to sell it. Which is also why a lot of produce now in days looks good but doesn't taste very good at all!

As for the 2 realities over lapping, I've heard that theory and people not from this reality ate supposed to have extra ribs. And the only proof I've seen puff that is the "Alien" mummy from Peru I believe that has the extra ribs and 3 fingers. That was recently tested and they said it was "Human" and suffered from some super rare disease but who knows if that's the truth or just what they want you to believe? That's ent I'll always keep an open mind to anything I hear and weigh it against any other data I have.

qedeshim 5

Postby Jodo901 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 pm

Perception. That's the biggest factor to me when looking at what actual reality is. You need to maintain an objective understanding of things in order to form a realistic opinion when observing DATA from all sources. That's very difficult then that data can be soo manipulated.

My issue with conspiracy theories is that they usually take one thing and add in all sorts of notions and go off on all kinds of tangents. This actually helps people to develop skepticism even though they may have been told "some" truth. Someone stated and I believe also, that most of these "theories" are smoke screens to shroud those truths and distract further investigation. It becomes "entertainment". The national enquirer is a great example of this pre-internet. Cognitive dissonance takes over and helps the psyche to "move along" (nothing to see here)

Taking 911 as an example. You only need to understand two principals to scratch your head and say "something is wrong here". First that "planes" do not evaporate on impact. Referring to the "plane" that went into the Pentagon, which was obviously a missile. Second G=9.81. Any acceleration greater than Gravity is not natural acceleration.

The Mandela Effect is something I have to keep pondering and see if I can relate to personally.
The "phasing" of reality would not surprise me and to me also would explain or possibly be linked to deja vu . My take on The Mandela Effect so far is that again it's explainable due to perception. Many people can have the same perception on something even if it's incorrect. Use a math problem as an example. Many people will get the same wrong answer. That doesn't mean that answer is an alternative or correct one.

:lovetiz:

I have always been here
Jodo901 9

Postby sasapinjic » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:53 pm

by mrpink999
when you are done towing iceland, Africa needs a mow, its getting too big!

Sorry pinky , i did my best , but SHE refuse to allowe me to TRACTOR her :

Spoiler:
Sandra Afrika(Africa)
Local Sing star , famous for her erotic performance shows

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby Domspun » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:58 am

:lol: :P

Just drank a lot of Vodka and decided to click on this thread. Best decision ever. Thanks for the LOL!

I don't know if anybody in this thread is serious, but if you think anything of this is real, go camping for a few days, it may clear your mind. Cities are cancerous, figuratively and literally.

Domspun 5

Postby eugenerobinhood1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:01 am

eugenerobinhood1 Moderator

Previous

Return to Free For All