Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

live every minute as your last!

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

live every minute as your last!

Postby kiddnewg2005 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 am

Hello my fellow members and friends. I see CurbsidePharmacist is stepping aside again form medical problems lets all wish him the best, I feel you bro. I'm just returning, getting back, recovering from my ordeal with my heart failure problems again. It will never end till I die, I mean I was suppose to die before morning a year ago, they keep telling me this you have hours, days, well I'm still here! They keep telling me how I should be dead, they never seen anyone do this.... DAM! It's pissing me off, let's hear some positive remarks from these doctors, shit give a person a chance. Ya I'm a freak! Okay I let them use me abuse me and record the shit for fellow doctors in training, telling we have to hurry before you die! Not kidding you, it happened. So last week my uncle went to the doctor, had a little cold he thought.... Doctor rolled in, smug asshole and say's well turns out you have lung cancer, just as if he was telling you the weather forecast, no compassion. more test where done. Turns out he was full of it, CANCER! Yesterday slipped in to a coma, waiting for the call...... In one weeK, from this to that! Please live every minute as it was your last no regrets, you are not guaranteed shit in this game of life! Here's my new project I am working on airbrushing my JEEP, working on the plan, a graveyard scene. Here'e some practice paintings. Always wanted to do my own car, when done I will post it, thanks TIZ members, friends!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiddnewg2005 4

Custom Title: One Trick Pony!

Re: live every minute as your last!

Postby wakinafuf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:56 pm

nice reaper there, you're really going black metal today.

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby Biggsy666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Thats gonna be one cool looking jeep dude. Can't wait to see it, glad your still with us mate.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm

hope you stay well. living in syria,i know quite well what you mean by "everyday could be your last"

FFTHEWINNER 9

Postby qedeshim » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 pm

My prayers are with you brother! Stay strong and fight!

qedeshim 5

Postby 6gunn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Sometimes ya need some encouraging words.....
Pup - Get Well!.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby Randummy1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm

kiddnewg2005 wrote:Hello my fellow members and friends. I see CurbsidePharmacist is stepping aside again form medical problems lets all wish him the best, I feel you bro. I'm just returning, getting back, recovering from my ordeal with my heart failure problems again. It will never end till I die, I mean I was suppose to die before morning a year ago, they keep telling me this you have hours, days, well I'm still here! They keep telling me how I should be dead, they never seen anyone do this.... DAM! It's pissing me off, let's hear some positive remarks from these doctors, shit give a person a chance. Ya I'm a freak! Okay I let them use me abuse me and record the shit for fellow doctors in training, telling we have to hurry before you die! Not kidding you, it happened. So last week my uncle went to the doctor, had a little cold he thought.... Doctor rolled in, smug asshole and say's well turns out you have lung cancer, just as if he was telling you the weather forecast, no compassion. more test where done. Turns out he was full of it, CANCER! Yesterday slipped in to a coma, waiting for the call...... In one weeK, from this to that! Please live every minute as it was your last no regrets, you are not guaranteed shit in this game of life! Here's my new project I am working on airbrushing my JEEP, working on the plan, a graveyard scene. Here'e some practice paintings. Always wanted to do my own car, when done I will post it, thanks TIZ members, friends!

Sound advice. Me, I'm helping my roommate recover from a stroke. Been about 8 months now. He's doing a lot better and I'm a lot more grateful with life!! :D Always focusing on the positive!! Cool painting as always Brother!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Successfully traded with Vga for PS2 Softmod Kit.
Randummy1 6

Custom Title: Dinosaur farting dust bunnies :)

Postby rawman024 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Sweet art there thats the crap i like, glad to see you back.

My systems
Spoiler:
PC: amd-fx 8370 with 2 rx-480 radeon graphics cards
orig xbox softmodded with 2 tb hdd replaced clock capacitor with battery (built several for family members)
ps2 slim
2x ps2 phat with free hdboot 1 sata 1 pata (built several for family members)
ps1
ps1 hardmodded
original nes
rawman024 3

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:34 pm

hope you are ok man. havent heard from you in 3 weeks :(

FFTHEWINNER 9

Return to Free For All