Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

Game in russian - help needed for uploading

For discussions based on Windows games

Game in russian - help needed for uploading

Postby foo_jam2002 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:20 pm

So, i was wondering if someone could help me help the community by uploading a rare to be found pc game. I got the game through not so legal means but the setup is in russian. I managed to install it but not to run it.

Maybe there is a way, an included patch or something so the language could change. I couldn't find help by the providers so is there a Russian who could try and run it? Even if it's only in russian, some people could actually play it, it's quite good. I have only played the demo and i know it.

If anyone offers help, i will upload the 2 images and after downloading, he or she could offer me the necessary instructions.

foo_jam2002 2

Re: Game in russian - help needed for uploading

Postby sasapinjic » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:31 pm

If game wuld not breake our upload rules, be free to upload it here, it dont mater if is it in Russian or not, this site preserve games in all languages.
As for help in installing, some of as know Russian, and some ( like me) are fairly familiar with it to manage to understand most of words becouse of similar languages of Slavic people, so we will see what can we do.

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby schmupluvr » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 am

That game may or may not have helped Trump win the election. :mrgreen:

Spoiler:
PSTV Henkaku Enso, 2TB ext hdd, dualshock 4
TSOP Xbox/CoinOPS/Ninja
Colecovision w/SD
Sega-any
TG-16
NES
PS3 CECHA01
PS4 w/1TB sshd
Wii loaded

Trinitrons, D-Series JVC and Toshiba CRTs. Lucky to have 3 curved screens with Y,Pb,Pr too!
schmupluvr 5

Custom Title: The Analog Kid

Postby ManuelleMagnus » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:18 am

Hey everyone! I'm Russian and definitely can help. You're welcome to pm me.

ManuelleMagnus Newbie

Postby foo_jam2002 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 am

It definitely doesn't break any rules, it's a game from 2004 or 2005.

There is a slight possibility that something is wrong and it won't work, so before i upload it, i'd like you to confirm if it's working or not.

So sasapinjic and ManuelleMagnus, i will upload it to FD first and i will let you know via pm. Thank you guys.

foo_jam2002 2

Postby sasapinjic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Here is what i did , lot of text is jiberish , couse i dont have Russian font probably .
7-zip both parts to get two ISOs , mount CD1 , leave Direct X 9 option (let it install) ,mount CD1 , let game install (first option), during install , when first message appears at half on install process , mount CD2 , continue with install . When finish it will install direct x . After that there will be another message , confirm then click DA 2 more times to reset PC . After PC reboot mount CD1 again and click on play (third option) , launcher starts and then inset serial key !
Well , looks like this is your problem , none of keys i find on ISO worked , so cant pass this part :
Spoiler:
UK: ZYVVJ-9FTPD-SBFF5-TF3C8-ADT96
HC: PXV3H-7QYCG-Z2CKT-3Z96U-CURJ5

Looks like forums of game are down to and most info of game is not on English .
Game info i dig using translator :

"PSI: Syberian Conflict" - the first Lithuanian commercial real-time strategy game computer game created by Wireframe Dreams. In the game, a player in the vast Siberia struggles for alien forces and fights against the Soviet Union , and vice versa.
The storyline tells the story of an alien evolutionary race arriving to Earth with a rescue mission to find a spacecraft that had been attacked 50 years ago, whose fall was supported by the Tunguska meteorite , and rescued its leader on board. During the game ( Cold War ) the territories of the event are controlled by the Soviet Army , so the conflict between the aliens and the Soviets is inevitable ...
During the release, "PSI: The Siberian Conflict" was the largest computer game developed in Lithuania and remains so far (2014). It was released in Lithuania, Latvia, Russia and Italy. In Lithuania and Russia, the game has gained popularity, critics rated it as attractive and fun, but with a lot of problems, especially with regard to the possibility of playing a lackey and a little different combat units on both sides. While online rumors of an extended and improved game version or even a second part, Wireframe Dreams split and publicly announced that there are no plans to continue the project.

Thats all help from me , sorry .

sasapinjic 13

Postby foo_jam2002 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:01 am

Thanks sasapinjic. The serials you provide here work? Or they don't work? Seems like i could run the game if i find a working serial number.

foo_jam2002 2

Postby sasapinjic » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:42 pm

No , keys dint work , and yes , game will probably run if you have working key .

sasapinjic 13

Return to Windows Games