Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

RGH update and stuffs

Discuss the Xbox 360 here. General discussion, troublshooting, guides and more.

RGH update and stuffs

Postby oneplus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:50 am

Hello guys!

I have an Xbox 360 Slim, I am not quite sure about the specs, I disassembled it 3 days ago to see what's inside, the guy who hacked it did not tell which hack he used and did not give me any nand dump or anything. And that guy's store has been closed for years since then.
So these are my specs I think:
- Trinity motherboard
- Matrix Glitcher v1
- Dash version 2.2 rev725
- Kernel version 2.0.14699.0
- I'm not sure if it has dual nand, only thing I know is when I quit a game it boots into Xbox 360 original dashboard instead of Freestyle

I am a total noob to this, some games would run, some won't.
Some would boot into title screen then I have "Fatal crash intercepted" when starting a game.
I'd like to know what I have to play any game I want.
Do I have to update Dashboard or Kernel? Or do I have to patch the game?
Can I update through Ethernet or Wi-Fi?

Also I'd like to play Original Xbox games. I guess the emulator is not installed.
On root folder I found Flash, Game, Hdd1, smb et SystExt partitions. I guess there's no Original Xbox partition.
I could not run genuine disc or xbe files.

Thanks a lot for any help.

oneplus Newbie

Re: RGH update and stuffs

Postby spreegun » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm

You might not have to update the dash or kernal, make sure you are useing the right title ipdate first.. if you cenect it to the internet you can download them stright to your xbox using aroura dash.

Also i think you can make the xbox boot back into the custom dash by changing a setting in the dashlaunch app..

Look up xxmoddedwarfarexx on youtube, he has a bunch of rgh tutorials and how to videos, whach the dashloanch instalation one and he might tell you the setting im talking about. He also has one for updating the dash and kernal if you need to do that... thats where i learned everything i know about the rgh

CONSOLES I OWN
XBOX (Limited Edition green Halo case) - softmoded with xbmc 3.5 and 120gb HDD
SNES- Original
N64- Original
GBA SP
XBOX ONE
XBOX 360- Gears of War 3 case, red LEDs, RGH and 2tb internal hdd
GBC
GBA
Game Boy MICRO
PS1
and then a spare of every xbox except xbox one
spreegun 4

Postby scorpNZ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 pm

What he said ^^^

For updating dash & easy tut,it's pain free
http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/in ... opic=144.0

Tut or info on how to make fsd (best to switch to aurora,you can keep fsd as well) over at realmods,plenty of posts & tuts.Start reading & watching vids.

Would also pay to boot to xell & take a photo of your keys,then store photo across devices & upload it to email in cloud.

Rule # 1": backup, backup, before attempting anything

scorpNZ 6

Postby oneplus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

scorpNZ wrote:What he said ^^^

For updating dash & easy tut,it's pain free
http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/in ... opic=144.0

Tut or info on how to make fsd (best to switch to aurora,you can keep fsd as well) over at realmods,plenty of posts & tuts.Start reading & watching vids.

Would also pay to boot to xell & take a photo of your keys,then store photo across devices & upload it to email in cloud.

Rule # 1": backup, backup, before attempting anything

Yes you're right. I had no experience back then.
I don't know what he did but I think he erased my cpu key. When I am in Dashlaunch the cpu key is empty.
I'd like to update dashboard, is the cpu really necessary or can I leave it blank?

I tried running both aurora 0.7 and 0.6, did not work, that s why I want to update. And I could not connect to xboxunity for covers downloads or title updates either.

oneplus Newbie

Postby scorpNZ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm

CPU key is required for updating.Get over to realmods & make a post
copy/paste your first post & this.

"Don't know what he did but I think he erased my cpu key. When I am in Dashlaunch the cpu key is empty.
I'd like to update dashboard, is the cpu really necessary or can I leave it blank?

I tried running both aurora 0.7 and 0.6, did not work, that s why I want to update. And I could not connect to xboxunity for covers downloads or title updates either."

Look around at realmods on how boot into xell,i think it's both L&R buttons when xbox is starting up or some other combo.So long as xell there it will show all keys.No cpu key as far as i'm concerned is not good.

scorpNZ 6

Postby oneplus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Thank you guy. I'll take your advice and try on realmodscene.

oneplus Newbie

Return to Xbox 360