Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

"Prewarning" ds rpg eng beta translation

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

"Prewarning" ds rpg eng beta translation

Postby FlarePhoenix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 am

Before I reveal everything, the game is from 2009 and isozone not allow it "yet". The patch is on megaupload and a violation grey area so I will provide the link to gbatemp where it has the link for mega.

Most importantly it's a beta, meaning possible buggy, crashy and several unfinished issues. I am currently downloading it and will patch when I get home and update tomorrow about it.

Ok the game is summon night x tear crown

Link

Spoiler:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/summon-night-x-tears-crown-translation.484998/

And till tomorrow, I don't anything definite, except from the description at gbatemp.

Also the game is turn based rpg, from 5 minutes I played it a year ago so there is that.

FlarePhoenix 8

Re: "Prewarning" ds rpg eng beta translation

Postby blakd3th » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 am

neat glad i just bought my ds and r4

"Haley is very easy to manipulate,why just last week I convinced her to go to the hospital by sticking a shard of glass in her neck".-Rodger Smith
-American Dad

It is the Broodwich. The most evil sandwich ever created. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood.
blakd3th 7

Custom Title: current gen hippie ...

Postby MisterXiado » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 am

Wait, my alarm clock with the touchscreen snooze button can play video games? Just what have I been doing with it for these past ten years?

MisterXiado 3

Postby sasapinjic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

Not sure here, but i belive patch only (not patched ISO to) for game that come in 2009 is ok to upload, since it is clasified as Homebrew.

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(LightningBoltScumbag)

Postby FlarePhoenix » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 am

sasapinjic wrote:Not sure here, but i belive patch only (not patched ISO to) for game that come in 2009 is ok to upload, since it is clasified as Homebrew.

*Edit
I wouldn't, the patch belongs to the person/team who worked, and requires their permission to host it. Don't make them mad since they bring games like these to the English (or other languages) reader. AGAIN don't do it.

Anywho after playing it for 10minutes, it's ok so far, it's playable so far though the preemptive story is not translated, but the text and description is...so far, again 10 minutes played.

FlarePhoenix 8

Postby FlarePhoenix » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 am

And there is a lock\freeze glitch crash in the game reported. So that is a thing sigh, wish I could edit.....

FlarePhoenix 8

Return to General Gaming Chat