Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Huge news for such a "Little Master"(gb srpg now in English)

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

Huge news for such a "Little Master"(gb srpg now in English)

Postby FlarePhoenix » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:37 am

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/oth ... le-master/

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3647/

You know the drill...I played this in Japanese, now to conquer it in English. Happy gaming.

FlarePhoenix 9

Re: Huge news for such a "Little Master"(gb srpg now in Engl

Postby Zerohour2k12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 am

Nice! I hope the Ace Attorney GBA Trilogy gets translated too or the PC ports.....

My Uploads
Now Playing
Bully Scholarship Edition
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Berserk - The Millennium Falcon
Star Wars - Republic Commando
No One Lives Forever GOTY
Soul Calibur - Broken Destiny
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Zwei - The Arges Adventure
Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box
Star Wars - Starfighter
Darksiders - Wrath of War
Zerohour2k12 8

Custom Title: LeftyGuyGamerDude :)

Postby duwen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:36 am

Zerohour2k12 wrote:Nice! I hope the Ace Attorney GBA Trilogy gets translated too or the PC ports.....

They did - in the form of the DS versions.
I know there was a project 8-10 years ago that was trying to put the translated script of the DS versions back into the GBA versions, but they ran into problems with running out of memory. The guy leading the project originally wanted to translate the GBA versions so they could be played on a tv, but with the wiiware/vc versions serving that purpose, along with the issues the project faced, the project was discontinued.

My...
Spoiler:
Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP Silver Original, GBA SP JPN Famicom Edition, NDS (2xPhat, 1xLite), O3DS Arctic White, N3DS XL Metallic Blue, PS Vita

Consoles:
Master System (Mk I), Mega Drive (2xPAL, Mk I), Mega Drive (PAL Mk II), Mega CD (Mk I), SNES (2xPAL), SNES Mini/Jr (NTSC), Neo-Geo CD, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast (1xPAL, 2xNTSC-J), Playstation 2, Gamecube (with Gameboy Player), Wii (1xWhite PAL, 1xBlack PAL), Playstation 3, Xbox 360 320Gb Slim Gears of War 3 LE, Wii U 32Gb premium, Playstation 4 Pro Star Wars LE
duwen 4

Custom Title: 絶対領域

Postby FlarePhoenix » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:20 am

Zerohour2k12 wrote:Nice! I hope the Ace Attorney GBA Trilogy gets translated too or the PC ports.....

Yes nds version and wiiware are remakes, but boo

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gyakuten-sa ... st-5849964

Still being worked on, though will take a long long time. I mean 17years just to do this gb game.

FlarePhoenix 9

Postby duwen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:47 am

FlarePhoenix wrote:https://gbatemp.net/threads/gyakuten-saiban-1-3-translation.76754/page-13#post-5849964

Still being worked on, though will take a long long time. I mean 17years just to do this gb game.

Yeah... that's the project I referrenced, but if you look at the last edit on the OP -
Note: Not continuing this project, since the low amount of memory in the GBA version is causing the game to crash with the new English text which takes up more space than the Japanese text. Fixing requires moving pointers and splitting the script in multiple files which is irritating. Main reason I started this project was actually to play Phoenix Wright games on my TV, and the WiiWare versions fulfilled this.

...although it looks like someone else has taken up the reigns and is making steady progress, with playable patches for 1 & 3 available.

My...
Spoiler:
Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA SP Silver Original, GBA SP JPN Famicom Edition, NDS (2xPhat, 1xLite), O3DS Arctic White, N3DS XL Metallic Blue, PS Vita

Consoles:
Master System (Mk I), Mega Drive (2xPAL, Mk I), Mega Drive (PAL Mk II), Mega CD (Mk I), SNES (2xPAL), SNES Mini/Jr (NTSC), Neo-Geo CD, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast (1xPAL, 2xNTSC-J), Playstation 2, Gamecube (with Gameboy Player), Wii (1xWhite PAL, 1xBlack PAL), Playstation 3, Xbox 360 320Gb Slim Gears of War 3 LE, Wii U 32Gb premium, Playstation 4 Pro Star Wars LE
duwen 4

Custom Title: 絶対領域

Return to General Gaming Chat