Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Good Marine Simulation Games?

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

Good Marine Simulation Games?

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey guys I'm seeing these types of games here and there and I really want to get into these kinds of games. Was hopping you guys had some good ones that you think I should give a go. I mostly prefer the combat ones, but other types are A-okay. Thanks!

TheOmikronNomadSoul 6

Custom Title: I'm Just trying to "Lion" The Mood

Re: Good Marine Simulation Games?

Postby wshirk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Well there is a game you might be interested in, it is called shadowhunter wolves of the pacific. Now i have not personally played this one, but i do own it, and it might be something of interest to you

wshirk 3

Re: Good Marine Simulation Games?

Postby sasapinjic » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 pm

What kind and for which platform ?

For PS2 i can recommend "Naval Ops Commander" and "Naval Ops warship Gunner" , they are great single player Naval battle games , but Ships editor in game is what is really fantastic , you can customize ship in nearly endless possibilities .

For PC , only play "world of warships" , battles are good , but there are some bugs , at least in my XP case , like slow loading time , frequent crashes , and most important , very sloooow and expensive leveling-up/learning/developing and building ships , common marks for most of free to play on-line games . Good thing is that you can transfer Captain with nearly all its experience to new ship when you get it .

For Android "Navy Field" , similar but much less buggy , ships are cheaper and not hard to earn for them , but getting experience for crew is long and separate for each ship , and it is mandatory , novice crew is nearly worthless .

Only advantage of last two is on-line play , for everything else i recommend you play PS2 games .

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(LightningBoltScumbag)

Return to General Gaming Chat