Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Burning fail ! Lunar Silver Star ! Please help!

Burning fail ! Lunar Silver Star ! Please help!

Postby evile7575 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pm

I can burn all other games but this one.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/oth ... darkwater/

I get the title screen to load then crashes. Ive tried different speeds 1x - 48x and different iso , bin ques etc . same coaster maker.

Anyone have experience with this particular Sega cd gem ? Its a great game.Want to play again.

Do I always have to burn Sega cd's at 1x , or is that a myth ??????

Thanks !!

evile7575 2

Re: Burning fail ! Lunar Silver Star ! Please help!

Postby Gamerone » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:34 am

Hi, i burnt cds and dvds at 1x before they get a thing called a over burn. To be honest it cause the the cd or dvd player not to read it. 48x speed will kill your cd or dvd player if it did read it. Its best to burn cds and dvds at 5x if you dont have that 6x 7x will work. I use imgburn to burn most of my cds and dvds. This should help you out.

I'M ONE WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES™
Gamerone 3

Postby Thelonewolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:35 am

No issues at 4x with that title.

Thelonewolf 4

Postby xcursion666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Gamerone wrote:Hi, i burnt cds and dvds at 1x before they get a thing called a over burn. To be honest it cause the the cd or dvd player not to read it. 48x speed will kill your cd or dvd player if it did read it. Its best to burn cds and dvds at 5x if you dont have that 6x 7x will work. I use imgburn to burn most of my cds and dvds. This should help you out.

Overburn isnt determined by the speed of the burn over burn happens when the disc image is slightly larger than the space on the disc the extra space that is normally used for the mandatory 90 seconds lead out area Is used
also the speed of the burn will not kill the cd or dvd drive you are using the disc in the reason you select a lower burn speed is to reduce the chance of disc errors faster speeds are less accurate
I've burnt dvds and cds at 48x and have had no issues and i usually burn my sega cd and saturn games at 10 to 20x with no issues
no offense intended but please check your info before you post so other people dont get the wrong info

[Guide] The PSP Emulators Bible!
a complete guide to emulators and emulation on the psp
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8026

PSP RPGS that im currently playing
Spoiler:

xcursion666 9

Custom Title: Classic anime fan

Return to Sega CD / 32x