Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

psp problem

psp problem

Postby logan686 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 pm

my psp is running cfw 6.61 pro c infinite
any my troubles are that i simply cannot get cwcheat to work with any of my games as it causes
the games to freeze up everytime....any advice ..?? i also heard about tempAR but woder how the
cheat database works with it..? does the cwcheat code database work wit tempAR..??
thanks everyone

logan686 3

Custom Title: sit back and enjoy the ride

Re: psp problem

Postby EllipsesMadeFlesh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 am

I've had issues with Cwcheat as well. I assume you're posting about it here after trying as many combinations of codes as possible and having them all not work.

You might need to try deleting CWcheat entirely and re-installing it or an earlier version as clean as you can get it. Because there's any number of potential reasons why it's fowling up the gameplay due to the program being used to recode the game, trying to identify it from that broad description would be pretty difficult on our end. You might also need to hold the R button while the game (if it's PS1) is loading and set it to the right version. You could have the codes stored in the wrong place or something in the code database messed up, etc. etc. The sky is the limit there.

Try some different versions and download them from different places if you can find some you're comfortable with. Sometimes a download place just has a bad/corrupted copy somehow, but that's about all that can be reasonably offered to start with.

With the years as my axe, I present the field my philosophy:
Let he who is without shin cast the first bone!

EllipsesMadeFlesh 2

Re: psp problem

Postby sarahdavid » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Give me video i can solve your problem

Sarah is an academic writer who provide help with assignment
sarahdavid Newbie

Return to General Chat