Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Nikola Tesla Documents Vol 1

Nikola Tesla Documents Vol 1

Postby ZX81v2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi folks, this is one of the weirdest uploads I think I have done...

I have started to track down as much information on Nikola Tesla as I can find.
So I have archived what I have at moment, and decided to let anyone here who maybe interested in Tesla and how much of his work is kept hidden still to this day...
Spoiler:
FREE FUEL FROM WATER !
Nikola Tesla Patents 1 - Free High Energy Devices
Tesla Nikola Tesla, Tecnologie Soppresse, Free Energy, Motore A Idrogeno
FBI files on Nikola Tesla 01.emulecollection
FBI files on Nikola Tesla 02.emulecollection
lost_journals_of_nikola_tesla.emulecollection
Nikola Tesla - The Philadelphia Experiment.emulecollection
Nikola Tesla Biography - Prodigal Genius.emulecollection
Academic Books & much more.htm
ADD TO FAVORITE TO KEEP THIS SITE - ares links here.htm
×les Canaries _ Facebook.htm
index.htm
Je veux aller … Lanzarote.htm
Participate in this poll and join one of these group.htm
World Cities.htm
Cover.jpg
Tesla - Electrical Transformer - A transformer for high-frequency lighting and other purposes (patent).mht
Tesla - New Discovery by Nikola Tesla.mht
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 01.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 02.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 03.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 04.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 05.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 06.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 07.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 08.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 09.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 10.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 11.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 12.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 13.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 14.mp3
Nikola Tesla - My Inventions - 15.mp3
(ebook - deutsch) Nikola Tesla Electric Car Part-2.pdf
(Ebook - Free Energy) - Nikola Tesla - Master Of Imagination.pdf
(ebook - Science) - Tesla-Death-Ray-Reconstruction.pdf
(Ebook Science - Pdf) Nikola Tesla Electric Car Part-1.pdf
(ebook) Free Energy Secrets with Tesla patents.pdf
0011865 Tesla_Method of Insulating Electric Conductors.pdf
0334823 Tesla_Commutator for Dynamo-Electric Machines.pdf
0335786 Tesla_Electric Arc Lamp.pdf
0335787 Tesla_Electric Arc Lamp.pdf
0336961 Tesla_Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines.pdf
0336962 Tesla_Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines.pdf
0350954 Tesla_Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines.pdf
0359748 Tesla_Dynamo-Electric Machine.pdf
0381968 Tesla_Electromagnetic Motor.pdf
0381969 Tesla_Electromagnetic Motor.pdf
0381970 Tesla_System of Electrical Distribution.pdf
0382279 Tesla_Electromagnetic Motor.pdf
0382280 Tesla_Electrical Transmission of Power.pdf
0382281 Tesla_Electrical Transmission of Power.pdf
0382282 Tesla_Method of Converting and Distributing Electric.pdf
0382845 Tesla_Commutator for Dynamo-Electric Machines.pdf
0390413 Tesla_System of Electrical Distribution.pdf
0390414 Tesla_Dynamo-Electric Machine.pdf
0390415 Tesla_Dynamo-Electric Machine or Motor.pdf
0390721 Tesla_Dynamo-Electric Machine.pdf
0390820 Tesla_Regulator for Alternating Current Motors.pdf
0396121 Tesla_Thermo-Magnetic Motor.pdf
0401520 Tesla_Method of Operating Electromagnetic Motors.pdf
0405858 Tesla_Electromagnetic Motor.pdf
0405859 Tesla_Method of Electrical Power Transmission.pdf
0406968 Tesla_Dynamo-Electric Machine.pdf
0413353 Tesla_Method of Obtaining Direct from Alternating Cu.pdf
Complete Us Patents Of Nikola Tesla Free Energy Electricity Alternative.pdf
eBook - The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla.pdf
eBook -Tesla- Solid state Tesla coil.pdf
FBI_files_on_Nikola_Tesla_01.pdf
FBI_files_on_Nikola_Tesla_02.pdf
Free Energy by Nikola Tesla [Nexus Magazine] [April - May 2005].pdf
New Tesla Electromagnetics & The Secrets Of Electrical Free Energy (1984, Bearden).pdf
Nikola Tesla - Electromagnetic Engineering.pdf
Nikola Tesla - Patents and Documents (scans not great) - B186083 improved steam turbine.PDF
Prodigal Genius Biography of Nikola Tesla.pdf
TESLA-EQ.TXT
TheStrangeLifeofNikolaTesla.txt
Visit us.txt

These are NOT for the light hearted... And some things mentioned REALLY twist what you know about electricity...

ANY Budding Scientist SHOULD read this stuff..

Nokila Tesla Documents Vol1

ACCESS PASSWORD :
Spoiler:
ZZ9ZZAlpha

PS2 (Phat) + Network Adapter + SATA Bridge + 2TB HDD = Insanity+1 !
Wanna Know More > theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=49420&hilit=+sata

FreeMCBoot Installer - OPL 0.8/9 + HDL0.8c
Game Compatibility Checker. WinHIIP User
ZX81v2's MAME/ARCADE Thread Here
FreeMCBoot Install Service "UK" Thread HERE
MY PS2 OPL 0.8 HDD Game Compatibility List Click Here 100% Safe

Latest MESS/MAME Roms : Retroroms.info < NEW SITE !

ImageImageImageImage

If you are/WERE a PS2 Developer please check PS2Home out !
Designed & (C)2013-2017 by ZX81v2
ZX81v2 Moderator

Custom Title: R Tape Loading Err0r

Re: Nikola Tesla Documents Vol 1

Postby ZX81v2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Forgot to remove, but there are a few emule collection links included. If you use mule, you can click the collection files to find the downloads for a shed load more books and resources..

If you don't use mule, trash em !

ImageImageImageImage

ZX81v2 Moderator

Postby SeaNec » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Fun fact, when Tesla was at the university he had a very vague vision of the AC. He presents it to his physics professor in one of lectures (when the main theme was the DC) and he was called a piece of idiot who had no idea of anything related to electricity and had silly shitty ideas of a current that comes and go (that's how Tesla described it back then).

Years later, having a walk with a friend around the city he suddenly stops before a hole in the street and drops on his knees, happier than any child and simply starring at the round hole he kept saying how wonderful it was, how beatiful, "Look how it moves my friend!"
He had seen the AC in his mind!

SeaNec 3

Postby rawman024 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Checking it out thank you, i know he was brilliant and way ahead of his time with wireless electricity and stuff like that, this will be an interesting read.

My systems
Spoiler:
PC: amd-fx 8370 with 2 rx-480 radeon graphics cards
orig xbox softmodded with 2 tb hdd replaced clock capacitor with battery (built several for family members)
ps2 slim
2x ps2 phat with free hdboot 1 sata 1 pata (built several for family members)
ps1
ps1 hardmodded
original nes
rawman024 3

Postby SeaNec » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 pm

SeaNec wrote:Fun fact, when Tesla was at the university he had a very vague vision of the AC. He presents it to his physics professor in one of lectures (when the main theme was the DC) and he was called a piece of idiot who had no idea of anything related to electricity and had silly shitty ideas of a current that comes and go (that's how Tesla described it back then).

Years later, having a walk with a friend around the city he suddenly stops before a hole in the street and drops on his knees, happier than any child and simply starring at the round hole he kept saying how wonderful it was, how beatiful, "Look how it moves my friend!"
He had seen the AC in his mind!

Damn it ZX! You made me quote myself! It has been a hell of a time since I last recalled Tesla, so many things and facts are coming uo in mind, you brought me some joy.
Tesla almost died when he was a child, had some kind of weird fever with no hope but he was saved by miracle.

The day he was born there were incredible horrible lightings, his mother said "Not good..."

He used to read and study SO MUCH at the university that he got sick and very weak.

He used to play cards, one time he lost big and then used his mathematical skills to win it all back but most the time he let others win, he wasn't in for the money.

He had an incredible memory which was first noted when he memorized his mother chorus songs.

When sailing to USA his only belonging(a luggage) was stolen. He had no money and earns his first 20$ after going to a shop nearby who had problems with generatora and offering to fix them.

SeaNec 3

Postby ZX81v2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:30 pm

^^ That's the type of enthusiasm that will save mankind...

Corporations and money is not the way forwards...

ImageImageImageImage

ZX81v2 Moderator

Postby Gamerone » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Great stuff to learn about!

I'M ONE WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES™ :yoshi: :1up: MARIO WORLD
MARIO'S DREAM GIRL :question: :mario: :oldmario: MARIO BROS
Spoiler:
MAMA MIA!!!!!!! ::mariohead:
Gamerone 5

Postby rodion » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:18 pm

There is a 10 episode TV series made in Yugoslavia in 1977 that chronicles the life on Nikola Tesla from his childhood to death. Unfortunately I doubt you will find a translation. Nikola Tesla was played by a very famous actor from the region Rade Šerbedžija, you may have seen him in movies like Mission Impossible 2, Snatch, Saint... and many other Hollywood movies, he usually plays Russians and stuff like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqG96jZvIU

rodion 5

Postby sasapinjic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:58 pm

ZX81v2 wrote:^^ That's the type of enthusiasm that will save mankind...

Corporations and money is not the way forwards...

Yep, we wuld have free energy, transportation and god knows what else, if scumbags that feel treathen by Possibility of free for all and no more control of resources dint Sabotage him every step he made. :(

And, for those that dint see it, there is english speaking movie that partialy exposes some of things (skip first 60 secunds, anti piracy warnings, comercials and such, if you want to skip cast to, FF to 2:30):

Starring:
Peter Bozovic as Nikola Tesla,
Orson Wells as Banker and Industrialist J.P. Morgan,
Dennis Patrick as Inventor Thomas Edison,
Strother Martin as Inventor George Westinghouse.

EDIT: @ZX, put password in spoiler, so that unregistrated cant see it, that way even FBI will have to registrate on TiZ to see what you have uploaded! :mrgreen:

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 pm

My old boss he reads a lot about inventors and he says that the genius vision always comes to them around the college age when the brain is at the highest possible genetic potential

Dildo_Schwaggins 5

Postby sasapinjic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Just read files and see video about Stanley Meyers , inventor who developed an electric cell which will split ordinary tap water into hydrogen and oxygen with far less energy than that required by a normal electrolytic cell , and ways poisoned on March 29, 1998, just he was about to have a great success with the building of a $50 million research center in Grove City.
On video ( which was aired only once and later , aperantly , banned) it can bee seen he drive his water drive buggy . And there is detail explanation how to produce it all !
And saddest thing of all , he believed , he actually believed , his government will help him make this project go . . . well until he was poisoned, that is .

sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby viperxl2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Great info! Only wish I could have been there to witness these amazing pieces of tech

viperxl2 3

Postby Tingler42DD69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:04 am

MANY thanks for this ZX!! Tesla was one of the greatest men who ever lived and he was purposely kept back and tormented by J.P. Morgan, J.D.Rockefeller and H.Ford, those greedy pieces of human garbage!

Tingler42DD69 4

Postby Domspun » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 am

Tingler42DD69 wrote:MANY thanks for this ZX!! Tesla was one of the greatest men who ever lived and he was purposely kept back and tormented by J.P. Morgan, J.D.Rockefeller and H.Ford, those greedy pieces of human garbage!

And let's not forget Edison, he did horrible things to Tesla.

I love Tesla's work, but I don't like the expression of "free energy". Nothing is free in the universe. Technically, all the energy we'll ever need is there, around us and free, but it is only a perception. In reality, we only diverge the energy to our own use. To diverge this energy, we need to create mechanisms that transform this energy in a usable form. If you take wood from the forest and create a fire, it can be perceived as "free energy", but in reality, the tree took years to extract energy from the earth and sun. Nothing is free in the universe, we just borrow it.

Domspun 5

Postby D88M » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 am

Amazing, thanks a lot for this. What is AC?

D88M 2

Postby ZX81v2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Alternative Current as opposed to Direct Current

In a AC Circuit, electricity moves in BOTH directions
DC it moves one way

What’s the difference between AC and DC?

Elizabeth Earley MIT
One looks like a straight line, the other a wave; together, they power your laptop…

Alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) are notable for inspiring the name of an iconic metal band, but they also happen to sit right at the center of the modern world as we know it. AC and DC are different types of voltage or current used for the conduction and transmission of electrical energy. Quick — think of five things you do or touch in a day that do not involve electricity in any way, were not produced using electricity, and are not related to your own body’s internal uses of electricity… Nice try, but no way, you can’t do it. (Or send us a list if you think you can; we’ll check it.)

Electrical current is the flow of charged particles, or specifically in the case of AC and DC, the flow of electrons. According to Karl K. Berggren, professor of electrical engineering at MIT, the fundamental difference between AC and DC is the direction of flow. DC is constant and moves in one direction. “A simple way to visualize the difference is that, when graphed, a DC current looks like a flat line, whereas the flow of AC on a graph makes a sinusoid or wave-like pattern,” says Berggren. “This is because AC changes over time in an oscillating repetition — the up curve indicates the current flowing in a positive direction and the down curve signifies the alternate cycle where the current moves in a negative direction. This back and forth is what gives AC its name.”

Leaving aside lines and graphs for a moment, Berggren offers another way to distinguish between AC and DC by looking at how they work in the devices we use. The lamp next to your bed, for example, uses AC. This is because the source of the current came from far away, and the wave-like motion of the current makes it an efficient traveler. If you happen to be a read-by-flashlight kind of person, you are a consumer of DC power. A typical battery has negative and positive terminals, and the electrical charge (it’s those electrons) moves in one direction from one to the other at a steady rate (the straight line on the graph).

Interestingly, if you’re reading this on a laptop, you are actually using both kinds of current. The nozzle-shaped plug that goes into your computer delivers a direct current to the computer’s battery, but it receives that charge from an AC plug that goes into the wall. The awkward little block that’s in between the wall plug and your computer is a power adapter that transforms AC to DC.

Berggren explains that AC became popular in the late 19th century because of its ability to efficiently distribute power at low voltages. Initially, power is conducted at very high voltages. In order to get these high voltages down to the low voltages necessary to power, say, a household light bulb, it’s necessary to transform the current. A transformer, which is basically two loops of wire, gets AC down from hundreds of thousands of volts to distributions of reasonable voltages (in the hundreds) to power most day to day electronics. The ability to transform voltages from AC meant that it was possible to transmit power much more efficiently across the country.

According to Berggren, there’s a funny history of rivalry between AC and DC. In the later 19th century, there was a giant war between Edison and Westinghouse over AC and DC. Edison had patents in place that made him invested in the widespread use of DC. He set out to convince the world that DC was superior for the transmission and distribution of power. He resorted to crazy demonstrations like killing large animals with AC in an attempt to prove its terrible dangers. For a time, he was successful and most municipalities utilized local power plants with DC supply. However, getting power to less populated, rural communities all over the country with DC proved very inefficient, so Westinghouse ultimately won out and AC became the dominant power source.

ImageImageImageImage

ZX81v2 Moderator

Postby Biggsy666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Thanks, there have been a few documantarys on Sky TV lately about Teslas work so this should be interesting reading.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby ZX81v2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:00 pm

One of the bigest points that gets me about Tesla..

One quote to look for on Youtube, "The Earth Rings Like A Bell."

Everything vibrates at a set given frequency, EVERYTHING...
Another offshoot , "SONOLUMINESCENCE"

Sound is incredible when used in the right ways. Boil water with sound...
Burn SALT with sound waves
Google em !

Tesla was the first, lets hope it don't end there...

ImageImageImageImage

ZX81v2 Moderator

Postby ZX81v2 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm

This stuff is worth checking out too...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsiwv9 ... =1&sort=dd

ImageImageImageImage

ZX81v2 Moderator

Return to Gadgets & Technology