Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Trump's admin wants to cut national weather service budget

Trump's admin wants to cut national weather service budget

Postby FlarePhoenix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 am

First he wonder why we spend so much money fighting climate change, then does this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/cap ... 5b38491d6b

I swear I our president is a moron, who really doesn't understand what mother nature is capable of. "We just had record high damaging super storms, so lets just fire people who track future ones, nothing bad can happen with underfunding and less staff". Hope people have their insurance updated.

FlarePhoenix 9

Re: Trump's admin wants to cut national weather service budg

Postby unsaidwarning » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 am

On top of defending domestic abuse all week and abolishing the Women's coalition altogether too. Not a single mention of the women. Just add it to the list of things he has abolished that negatively affect millions of people. Liars believe liars though.

unsaidwarning 3

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 am

He should be cutting NPR’s and PBS’s budget. Pretty much Hollyweird has amplified sexual abuse more than Trump by the way anyone read the story about a Obama administration person secretly getting fired for up skirt shots. News ignored that until now. Wonder how many over paid radar monkeys will have to take a pay cut boo hoo. Trump is trimming the fat. Getting rid of some over paid weathermen can I still say weathermen or is it politically incorrect.

Last edited by Berzerk on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berzerk 6

Custom Title: No matter where you go there you are.

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 am

When someone can explain how the earth went from a giant fireball to a giant ice ball to the ability to sustain life then maybe, just maybe I'll think climate change is more than a political tool.

Tools, Tools everywhere.

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules

Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
CurbsidePharmacist 13

Custom Title: Admin #2

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 am

Lmao

TheOmikronNomadSoul 7

Custom Title: I'm Just trying to "Lion" The Mood

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am

The only climate change I see is the climate created by Trump haters. Here is a good news article.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/02 ... of-layoffs

Berzerk 6

Postby unsaidwarning » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 am

Someone drew a swastika on my friends church that said "Praise Trump". Thousands of those examples are around. Nazi leaders praise him. Enemies praise him. His lackey's praise him.

He stands up and vouches for sexual abusers of children, wife beaters (that have photographic evidence and FBI proof), liars and cheats, and uses "alleged" to brush all of it off. This makes that behavior OK. Not good.

He also denies science and facts, is racist towards immigrants, and has sexually harassed many women. Theres a whole plethora of bad here I can't even list it all. Also, not good.

I don't know why many of his people want to jump on his man bits. He is only helping the white and wealthy, and tricking everyone else who isn't. And it's clear as day.

Side note: I worked for the government as a contractor for a year and a half. The security clearances would be over by now or renewed multiple times which costs too much money. The WH lies daily, that is just a recent example. Also, I work with elderly dementia and alzheimers patients, and trump has 9/15 of our symptoms. 8 hits mean they are eligible for mental care at my job. Just saying.

P.S. On topic he will never accept the weather ending him because it will only affect his future kin. Which he does not care about apparently.

Last edited by unsaidwarning on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
unsaidwarning 3

Postby rawman024 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 am

Even if climate change is "Fake News", all the shit we are doing to the planet will make it "Real News". We as a people need to wake up and stop trying to destroy the planet so a couple people can get rich. And by the way i agree Trump is an idiot, proof just listen to him.

My systems
Spoiler:
PC: amd-fx 8370 with 2 rx-480 radeon graphics cards
orig xbox softmodded with 2 tb hdd replaced clock capacitor with battery (built several for family members)
ps2 slim
2x ps2 phat with free hdboot 1 sata 1 pata (built several for family members)
ps1
ps1 hardmodded
original nes
rawman024 3

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 am

^ ^ I'm leader of the local chapter of the KKK.

I just want you to know.... We support you.

There now you're backed by the KKK stay white brother.

See how that works?

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules

CurbsidePharmacist 13

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:58 am

TheOmikronNomadSoul 7

Postby Jodo901 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 am

He doesn't have alzheimer's, he's got clinical NPD.

The Orange Menace has basically been a cluster bomb on our already decaying "Democracy".
He's given people positions that they are completely unqualified for. This undermines things like the EPA and the National Forestry Service, etc. My favorite was giving Sam Clovis the Chief Scientist of the Department of Agriculture. He has no education in Agriculture, nor is he a scientist. Which is second of course to Betsy Davos, who knows nothing about our education system (as flawed as it is) she's just married to a Billionaire so that's good enough right?
I've always had very centrist views and over the years I've watched the polarization of those on the Left and those on the Right. It's a shame that neither side can maintain objectivity and see how much corruption is and had been going on. It's been bad on both sides over the years but the things our current administration is doing and getting away with is unprecedented. People are not going to see it until it's too late and it's not going to matter who shouted the loudest because they wanted to be right, we're all going to be quite fucked by the time this is all over.

By the way, our planet IS changing.

I have always been here
Jodo901 9

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:10 am

Trumpism
Liberalism is a mental disorder

Berzerk 6

Postby schmupluvr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 am

I heard today that Pres. Trump is on the verge of cutting Food Stamps back and other dole too.

It sure does seem like the more that people complain and ridicule him, it's like it energizes him.

Last edited by schmupluvr on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
PSTV Henkaku Enso, 2TB ext hdd, dualshock 4
TSOP Xbox/CoinOPS/Ninja
Colecovision w/SD
Sega-any
TG-16
NES
PS3 CECHA01
PS4 w/1TB sshd
Wii loaded

Trinitrons, D-Series JVC and Toshiba CRTs. Lucky to have 3 curved screens with Y,Pb,Pr too!
schmupluvr 5

Custom Title: The Analog Kid

Postby TheOmikronNomadSoul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 am

TheOmikronNomadSoul 7

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 am

:lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Berzerk 6

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am

schmupluvr wrote:
It sure does seem like the more that people complain and ridicule him, it's like it energizes him.

I think the fact a bunch higher ups broke the law in order to do it has something to do with it also.
Even if you hate someone to the point you want to wreck them you have to stay within the confines of the law to do so, if not then when it's revealed they broke rules in order to make it happen then the entire arguments shot down.

For instance police can raid your house find a murder weapon and yet the guy walks and the case is thrown out because someone felt their opinion matters more than the law or anyone else for that matter and skipped a step when issuing a warrant.

I'd like to know why everyones pissed over a "pussy grabbing" comment but yet you have a guy on the other end sending his cock to a 16 year old girl and surfaced a year ago and the guys just recently stepping down?

Also I grab my girlfriends pussy every chance I get because it's consensual lol.

It's all about context, now days you can just cherry pick pieces of what a person says and run with it.

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules

CurbsidePharmacist 13

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Berzerk 6

Postby VoodooVincent » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am

1. Good

2. The Paris Climate Accord was a goddamn scam. Other countries were allowed to pollute for 10 years, attract business thanks to less restrictions, and the US could become third world while the rest become first world. As Trump's showing, if you get rid of regulations & high corporate taxes, it attracts businesses like Foxconn & Apple.

3. Trump is the best President in my lifetime. I was born in the late '80's & Clinton was a pervert & rapist who was technically impeached because he was, Bush was a warmongering neocon sack of shit, Obama pushed identity politics to the point that we had race riots every other week with cities like Ferguson burning to the ground, in addition to what we're now finding out about how Comey & Obama were in cahoots to screw over Trump even though Comey said the exact opposite under oath & Obama said the exact opposite in his interview with Chris Wallace. Clinton, Bush, Obama were all in on the game, which is why they all came out against Trump. Trump wasn't supposed to win. They rigged the shit out of the election against Bernie, then tried to do the same to Trump, and utterly failed to do so. As Hillary said in an email to Donna Brazile, "If this son of a bitch wins, we'll all be hanging from nooses! Fix this shit!" She knew what her people did behind the scenes, she knew how many entities were tied up in the Steele dossier, etc. When this whole thing comes crashing down, people will go to prison, and they will be Democrats, they will be FBI people former & present, Perhaps DoJ people, too, and this country will no longer be blindfolded to the falsehood that we have democratic elections. Just like their involvement in foreign countries elections such as in Iran & Israel, our intel agencies have been involved in our own elections well before Trump, but Trump was too much of a political force to be stopped. This house of cards will come collapsing down & it will implicate people whom Democrats have put so much faith into.

VoodooVincent 7

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am

VoodooVincent wrote:"If this son of a bitch wins, we'll all be hanging from nooses! Fix this shit!" .

It's funny what comes out of 33,000 missing E-mails then they get recovered lol

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules

CurbsidePharmacist 13

Postby Berzerk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 am

Berzerk 6

Next

Return to News & Politics