Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

About my mind....and yours

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

Re: About my mind....and yours

Postby CBThatGuy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Biggsy666 wrote:More on topic, was Iceland always that far North?

I always knew it was that far north, but I was shocked to see how far east of Europe it is when looking it up on Google Maps. I seem to recall it being west of the UK when I was learning Geography as a kid.

I don't know if that's a Mandela Effect, or just the effect of a shitty American public school education.

Atari 2600
NES, SNES (Everdrive), SupaBoy, Wii (softmod), WiiU
Sega Nomad, Genesis (Everdrive), Dreamcast
Playstation 1 (chipped), 2 (HDLoader), 3 & 4
Xbox (Xecuter 3), Xbox 360 (drive mod)
Game Boy Color, PSP (CFW), PSTV, & DS (Acekard2i), 3DS (modded)
Turbografx 16 (Everdrive)
CBThatGuy 5

Postby Biggsy666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:07 pm

CBThatGuy wrote:
Biggsy666 wrote:More on topic, was Iceland always that far North?

I always knew it was that far north, but I was shocked to see how far east of Europe it is when looking it up on Google Maps. I seem to recall it being west of the UK when I was learning Geography as a kid.

I don't know if that's a Mandela Effect, or just the effect of a shitty American public school education.

I thought it was a little lower than it is, it does show on my map as being west of the UK. I remember European airspace closing down due to volcanic ash and thought the maps they showed had it lower. Also Australia is further North than i remember it but then i wasn't great at Geography.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins 5

Postby CBThatGuy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Atari 2600
NES, SNES (Everdrive), SupaBoy, Wii (softmod), WiiU
Sega Nomad, Genesis (Everdrive), Dreamcast
Playstation 1 (chipped), 2 (HDLoader), 3 & 4
Xbox (Xecuter 3), Xbox 360 (drive mod)
Game Boy Color, PSP (CFW), PSTV, & DS (Acekard2i), 3DS (modded)
Turbografx 16 (Everdrive)
CBThatGuy 5

Postby erik1977 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Unfortunately, these days people that seek out or speak the truth are labelled nutters. People can call me whatever they like, chances are the things that I believe in are crazier than anybody else here. :D :lol:

Systems I currently own:

Spoiler:
Playstation (modchip)
Xbox 360 slim
PS3 slim

Gaming PCs:

Win7 x64 desktop (Athlon II X2 250 3ghz, 2gb ram, Radeon x1650 512mb)
WinXP desktop (Athlon XP 2800+ 2.1ghz, 2gb ram, Radeon X800GTO 256mb)
Win98SE desktop (Pentium 3 550mhz, 320mb ram, Geforce TI4200 128mb, 3DFX Voodoo 2 12mb)
Win95 desktop (Pentium 133mhz, 40mb ram, Matrox Mystique 4mb, 3DFX Voodoo 2 8mb)
Win95 laptop (Pentium 166MMX, 32mb ram)
DOS 6.22 laptop (486DX2 50mhz, 8mb ram)
erik1977 7

Postby FlarePhoenix » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Be careful what you search for...you might find it. AND If nobody believes it, then it didn't happen.

Unless it's very important, I rather ignore it. Truth is out there, and I ain't gonna look for it.

FlarePhoenix 9

Postby psydefx » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 pm

its the kardashians fault :?

psydefx 5

Postby wakinafuf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Spoiler:

shukutai ho : [rough translation : Ultimate Degeneration] this tactical rpg attack is basically a division by zero . nuff said here.. just like the western world :lol: :lol:

My actual BlackList : Electronic Arts, Activision, Ubisoft, Blizzard, Capcom,Konami, Square-Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, Apple, Sony.

Systems i own : Atari 2600, Amstrad 464 (cassette)/6128, Sufami/Famicom, NES, Master System I/II, Genesis I/II, Amiga 500/1000, Gameboy, Sufami Turbo, SNES, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-I, Atari Jaguar, Neo-Geo, Nec PC-Engine/TurboGraphX 16, Playstation/PS-One, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Wonderswan, PS2 fat'n slim.

systems newly aquired : Commodore SX 64
wakinafuf 5

Custom Title: scourge of the retards

Postby Gamerone » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:27 pm

F*cktard social media did this. the answer

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'M ONE WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES™ :yoshi: :1up: MARIO WORLD
MARIO'S DREAM GIRL :question: :mario: :oldmario: MARIO BROS
Spoiler:
MAMA MIA!!!!!!! ::mariohead:
Gamerone 5

Postby FFTHEWINNER » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:04 am

the world is far worse now than it was 200 or 300 years ago. that is for sure. in some areas of the world "morals"is pretty much a foreign world unfortunately :(

FFTHEWINNER 9

Postby maxpc » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:58 am

Nope. Have to call you out on this.

I realize the risk I'm taking. You being a moderator and all.

All of the things you're relating to can be linked to our increasing ability to be linked.

The availability of posts here by Flarephoenix are a direct influence of social media propaganda.

I know Flarephoeix will respond with inflammatory responses or will tailor his responses accorionally.

maxpc 6

Postby ISO_Ninja » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:12 am

Not gonna hit on every point in the Anonymous youtube video..... but the part where the kid is talking about "we have become immortal now" and the flesh in the plastic bag....... that's all from the Netflix show Altered Carbon. It's fiction.

And isn't manipulation like that the same thing we love to criticize the media and government over? You just can't make a video and use fake clips.... we'd be crucifying a news outlet if they did the same thing.

So how do we trust anything else in the video? We know science has moved to designer babies and gene manipulation..... but what else in the video has been skewed, slanted or overblown to prove a point?

Anyway, interesting topic, nonetheless. But what I hate most is that a subject like this even needed to prefaced with the "I'm not a conspiracy theorist" rhetoric. Fuck that, most conspiracies are pretty interesting and are usually backed up by a lot of supporting material. The average Joe does not want or have the capability to participate in that type of conversation.

ISO_Ninja 3

Postby maxpc » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:55 am

Why do you use the word "HATE"? Are you a hate-monger?

maxpc 6

Postby vgames » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:57 am

I heard there is a conspiracy to create fake conspiracies to distract from real conspiracies. Real is called fake and fake is called real. With content overload, no one will be able to tell the difference anymore. For every website or youtube video proving a conspiracy, there will be one disproving it. In the end, only one thing is certain: We're all screwed.

BTW The Iceland thing I believe can be explained by the map being used. Iceland is indeed west of UK/Ireland and has always been that far north. If you google 'map of Europe' and see the images, you will notice Iceland tends to 'float' around a bit. This is due to a couple reasons. One, the type of map being used, there are many types of map projections and the farther objects are north or south, the more the are distorted and moved around on a flat map. Two, the mapmaker taking liberties as to the placement of it to work it into the map better (otherwise lots of extra ocean space on a bigger map). So often it will 'travel' eastward and a bit southward of it's true location, sometimes as an inset and sometimes not. Just my 2 cents on that issue :)

Last edited by vgames on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
vgames 4

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 am

Berzerk wrote:Puppies Kittens and the Matrix

I understand your weak sarcasm and even though you took a lot of effort editing the picture (guess u got nothing better to do with your time) i dont find them funny at all.
But I have kids to raise so i love my puppies and kittens and thats the only way to create a better place for EVERYBODY.
Hate will only bring more hate.
Your gloomy negative ass on the other hand can go die in a war somewhere if you have nothing to live for. I bet you like that kind of life better.
Too much Eric cartmans and CoD wannabees in this world.

And biggsy if i see a post i dont agree with i can react to that if i want. Its still one racist post too many. No need for you to explain to me how much posts were racist and so.
Also i see your name way too often.
Or are you maybe another gloomy negative hater that sucks on wellfare (also blames foreigners for that) everyday and has nothing better to do then talk shit and follow people all day on tiz? Seems pretty worthless. Lmao

Ontopic:
I dont think the change of the world is something that happened all of a sudden.
The world is changing since the beginning of it. Like Oda Nobunaga said if u cant change or adapt you are worthless to this world and wont survive.
Changing is the way of evolution and the only way to survive.
The world is changing and so must we.
Thats how i look at it.
The human species can be done for anytime.
A big earthquake. An asteroid. A big tsunami. Vulcano eruptions that will cover the sunlight. Massive solar flares. Maybe alien invasion? Or maybe viruses or diseases. Radiation from outer space. Nuclear wars.
The only way to overcome is to work together as a species. But we are only creating more hate and using money to create wars and destroying this world with our species eventually.
Its how stupid humans are.

Hayabusa 5

Postby Biggsy666 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 am

Hayabusa wrote:
Berzerk wrote:Puppies Kittens and the Matrix

I understand your weak sarcasm and even though you took a lot of effort editing the picture (guess u got nothing better to do with your time) i dont find them funny at all.
But I have kids to raise so i love my puppies and kittens and thats the only way to create a better place for EVERYBODY.
Hate will only bring more hate.
Your gloomy negative ass on the other hand can go die in a war somewhere if you have nothing to live for. I bet you like that kind of life better.
Too much Eric cartmans and CoD wannabees in this world.

And biggsy if i see a post i dont agree with i can react to that if i want. Its still one racist post too many. No need for you to explain to me how much posts were racist and so.
Also i see your name way too often.
Or are you maybe another gloomy negative hater that sucks on wellfare (also blames foreigners for that) everyday and has nothing better to do then talk shit and follow people all day on tiz? Seems pretty worthless. Lmao

Never had welfare in my life, both me and my partner work so why you would say that i don't know, also i work with several guys not of British decent, i play football and go drinking with them. This bollocks from you just proves your full of shit. If TIZ is so shit as your constantly saying why don't you do us all a favour and go elsewhere with your hate of anyone that seems to fit your image that your projecting of them for yourself. You make assumptions about me and slag me off based on those wrong assumptions, this makes you a complete dick head. Also you say you don't agree with a post and react, well instead of reacting with hatred and slagging people/the site you could engage and explain why you disagree. This post has become this way because of you, and so have several others lately and frankly i'm sick it. You sir, are a complete DB. If you dislike my comments so much then add me to your foe list and don't read them, thats what its for. Otherwise shut the fuck up and let it go, its becoming pathetic.

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
Biggsy666 13

Custom Title: The Reverend

Postby vgames » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

To foe, or not to foe, that is the question.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
vgames 4

Postby sasapinjic » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:33 am

Its the Communist from alternate dimension , where SSSR win Cold War , they drawing it to East ! :o

Hey , Island :

Dont worry Island , my Tractor will tow you back to West !

Last edited by mrpink999 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: when you are done towing iceland, Africa needs a mow, its getting too big!
sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)

Postby raika » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:51 am

Brave new world

Disappear here.Image
Spoiler:
Proud owner of :
A modded ( rgb stereo / US/EU) Nintendo NES (europe)
A modded (rgb) PC Engine Duo (japan)
A modded ( 9-pins rgb) pc engine 1
A modded ( US/JP/EU)dreamcast ( japan)
A dreamcast ( europe)
A PC engine GT (jp)
A Modded (US, EU, JP) saturn
A saturn (europe)
A modded Sega megadrive ( US, EU, JP)
A PS one ( europe)
A modded ( 50/60 hertz JP/US/EU) snes
A super famicom
A gamecube ( europe)
A nintendo 64 ( europe)
A gameboy Advanced ( europe)
raika 4

Custom Title: always on pc engine

Postby Andes » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:57 am

Excellent post ZX. It sure is a bad world hiding itself away behind the sheen, nowt nutty about your post, just signs of healthy instincts and an inquisitive nature. I'm sure you'll already be entirely familiar with both, but if by some chance not, give Bill Hicks and Steve Hughes a listen. :)

Andes 3

PreviousNext

Return to Free For All